Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #361
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Just cause 2 is a super fun sandbox. Size wise it shits on everything else.

Played the mp mod for almost 5 hours strsight.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #362
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

For those who don't know, Steams 'TV Mode' Beta was released today. Pretty cool, i've been experimenting with it on my 52.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #363
Apoc

Assholes. Hook your computers to you bigscreen tv's, and try Biog Picture mode.

Valve does more every day to make consoles obsolete.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #364
Apoc

Hey assholes, update to big picture mode and see why you should just sell your consoles. Support for controllers of all kinds on top of mouse/keyboard, a new typing tree for controllers which works awesome, a full gallery of all your games. No switching discs or any of that bullshit. A community that is 50 million strong. Tons of free games for all tastes. Im about to pass Tmall a free copy of Counter Strike Go when I see him online. I t also allows the use of Dolphin, which is a Wii Emulator that allows you to use wiimotes and play both gamecube and WiiU games right from the disk. Kinect support is expected to be patched in by november "officially', though current hacked software programs will allow it now.

Valve took everything a console could do, improved on it tenfold, and then gave us a UI and browser that works better than anything seen before on console (They call it the worlds first first person browser), facebook integration is thats you'r thing. And not to mention Dual Screen support that most of us are able to use. Business in one screen, gaming in the other. There is also surround sound support depending on the game, so if your TV is hooked through your home SS, your in luck.

Seriously, you should all try it. If your computer is capable of running even simple games, adding steam to it will give you the best big screen gaming experience you have ever played with.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #365
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Hey assholes, update to big picture mode and see why you should just sell your consoles. Support for controllers of all kinds on top of mouse/keyboard, a new typing tree for controllers which works awesome, a full gallery of all your games. No switching discs or any of that bullshit. A community that is 50 million strong. Tons of free games for all tastes. Im about to pass Tmall a free copy of Counter Strike Go when I see him online. I t also allows the use of Dolphin, which is a Wii Emulator that allows you to use wiimotes and play both gamecube and WiiU games right from the disk. Kinect support is expected to be patched in by november "officially', though current hacked software programs will allow it now.

Valve took everything a console could do, improved on it tenfold, and then gave us a UI and browser that works better than anything seen before on console (They call it the worlds first first person browser), facebook integration is thats you'r thing. And not to mention Dual Screen support that most of us are able to use. Business in one screen, gaming in the other. There is also surround sound support depending on the game, so if your TV is hooked through your home SS, your in luck.

Seriously, you should all try it. If your computer is capable of running even simple games, adding steam to it will give you the best big screen gaming experience you have ever played with.

Been playing steam games on my HTPC box for awhile now. Its hooked up to the living room 46'.

Whats the difference between regular steam and the new stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #366
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Been playing steam games on my HTPC box for awhile now. Its hooked up to the living room 46'.

Whats the difference between regular steam and the new stuff?
Its just completely designed for a TV, and controller navigation. And it take all of a minute to install and try.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #367
Apoc

Got into the DOTA 2 beta. Fucking awesome. Puts League of Legends to shame, and I love LoL.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #368
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Still chipping away at Guild Wars 2....not sure how I feel about it, to be honest. It hasn't drawn me in like some MMO's I've played in the past.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #369
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
Still chipping away at Guild Wars 2....not sure how I feel about it, to be honest. It hasn't drawn me in like some MMO's I've played in the past.
That's expected. No MMO will feel the same as the first one you've ever played. After that it's just high expectations that keep dragging you down.

I've been playing Tales of Graces F since I finished Kingdom of Amalur. At least when I can stop myself from watching One Piece.. almost caught up .
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #370
Apoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post

I think its the best MMO I have ever played. I've got one lvl 80 (guardian), and a 57 Thief. I think I like the thief better than the guardian.

Got into the Mech Warrior Online Beta. Between, DOTA 2, GW2, and that, I dont know where i'll find the time to play. Not to mention my BF3 addiction, and my Skyrim with Mods playthrough.