Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 06-30-2009, 04:44 AM   #31
Riceaholic
High Life Drinker

Moto: 01 GSXR 1000 - Yamaha Zuma 125

Fuuuuck those trucks are horrible. If that's his girl she has to be about 46 by now because those mini truck pics were taken back in 1976...
Riceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:08 AM   #32
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceaholic View Post
Fuuuuck those trucks are horrible. If that's his girl she has to be about 46 by now because those mini truck pics were taken back in 1976...
hahaha, yea I'm not sure about all of those pics...Heck, there were a shit ton of nude pics too but I'm not sure they are of her either. Hey, nick I saw the boob in the background, I thought it might fly....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:15 AM   #33
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Ok watched the races last night...yep that was a bad wreck. I hope Haga makes it back but I hope Ben beats him anyways !!

Yamaha 1st and 2nd in Moto GP and won both WSBK races...yeah baby !!
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:26 AM   #34
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
hahaha, yea I'm not sure about all of those pics...Heck, there were a shit ton of nude pics too but I'm not sure they are of her either. Hey, nick I saw the boob in the background, I thought it might fly....
i dont think thats her, haslam seems to have a "realistic" girlfriend. just one thats well endowed. its biaggi and spies that are out banging supermodels.
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #35
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

news from the sbk official site says haga had a successful surgery and while skipping testing at imola should be able to compete next month at brno. it aint over yet
TWF Post whore #6
Old 06-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #36
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
news from the sbk official site says haga had a successful surgery and while skipping testing at imola should be able to compete next month at brno. It aint over yet
hahaha!!!! I told you fuckers!!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #37
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
news from the sbk official site says haga had a successful surgery and while skipping testing at imola should be able to compete next month at brno. it aint over yet
COOL...I want Ben to beat him on the track and I want Haga in Ben's slipstream coming down to the finish and thinking..."man I should have stayed with Yamaha" !!
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:51 AM   #38
Rider
Moto GP Star

Even if Haga races at Brno, he won't be able to hang with Ben. With only a 14 point deficit, I see Ben recapturing the points lead for good after the Brno race.

Ducati has nothing to be ashamed of. They have had a great season. As far as Haga staying at Yamaha.. No, moving to Ducati was a great move. I'm not knocking the power of the Yamaha, but Ben could be competitive on a ninja 250. Haga could not be where he is in the points if he was still at Yamaha.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #39
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Even if Haga races at Brno, he won't be able to hang with Ben. With only a 14 point deficit, I see Ben recapturing the points lead for good after the Brno race.

Ducati has nothing to be ashamed of. They have had a great season. As far as Haga staying at Yamaha.. No, moving to Ducati was a great move. I'm not knocking the power of the Yamaha, but Ben could be competitive on a ninja 250. Haga could not be where he is in the points if he was still at Yamaha.

Yea Haga is a great racer and he was robbed of the title a few years back but I don't think that he's a match for Spies. If they were on like machinery, this title would already be in the bag!
Old 06-30-2009, 10:35 AM   #40
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

haga may not be a match for spies but his overall record in finishes is still greater. And dont discount fabrizio and the others. Couple of guys have been showing lately that they can stay with ben, passing him is another story of course