Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #81
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Well, here I am posting from my work laptop from my apartment, with my cat rubbing around my legs and all the utilities in my name. Still getting unpacked, but nearly all my paperwork is done. My poor cat isn't sure what to make of things, but he's exploring the new place and enjoying himself. The gf has four interviews in two days next week, and just heard about them all today. I joined the softball team and tried Pho in South Philly. Pretty good stuff, actually, with some lime and basil and hot sauce. mmm Brisket Pho with their thick iced coffee (extra cream)- almost tasted like chocolate. Ran home last weekend to get the cat and rescue the girl and visit friends.

I swear, one of these days I'll sleep...
Old 04-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #82
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Well, here I am posting from my work laptop from my apartment, with my cat rubbing around my legs and all the utilities in my name. Still getting unpacked, but nearly all my paperwork is done. My poor cat isn't sure what to make of things, but he's exploring the new place and enjoying himself. The gf has four interviews in two days next week, and just heard about them all today. I joined the softball team and tried Pho in South Philly. Pretty good stuff, actually, with some lime and basil and hot sauce. mmm Brisket Pho with their thick iced coffee (extra cream)- almost tasted like chocolate. Ran home last weekend to get the cat and rescue the girl and visit friends.

I swear, one of these days I'll sleep...
Did you get your LTCF before you left western PA?

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #83
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Did you get your LTCF before you left western PA?
I applied for it. Have to call tomorrow and find a way to get in there while they're open. Bullshit hours 9-4 or some shit.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:32 AM   #84
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

I've been approved. Just have to go in before 3:45 and get the picture done in the sheriffs office.

What is this cycle shop in fishtown?
Old 04-22-2010, 08:47 AM   #85
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

past fishtown. Philly cycle sports center @ aramingo/castor. Huge cant miss it.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:10 AM   #86
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
I've been approved. Just have to go in before 3:45 and get the picture done in the sheriffs office.

What is this cycle shop in fishtown?
Awesome. Get that shit.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #87
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

theres also a little guzzi shop north side of the ben. Always some sick vintage hardware outside. And if you are looking for gear revzilla is behind ikea on jackson i think?
Old 04-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #88
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
theres also a little guzzi shop north side of the ben. Always some sick vintage hardware outside. And if you are looking for gear revzilla is behind ikea on jackson i think?
I may have been by that ikea the other day. Is there a Home Depot nearby? Went to a Pho house on... Washington?
Old 05-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #89
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Stopped by RevZilla today. Third Largest selection of real gear I've ever seen. Definitely more than Carlisle or the Cycle World shows- which are all pirate crap. Right there behind Indy MotoGP and whichever store is in Ohio.

The employees are really helpful, and I saw at least one customer drop over $1500 on a two-piece, gloves, etc. Lots of Dainese and A* there, and even the scooter chick GoGo stuff. As I was leaving I saw a 1200GS and Daytona 675 had pulled in beside me.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:17 PM   #90
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
I may have been by that ikea the other day. Is there a Home Depot nearby? Went to a Pho house on... Washington?
On columbus next to wallmart