Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Introductions

Old 11-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #61
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

so what happened at CF that brought yall over here?

same thing as our old place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:57 PM   #62
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

hostile takeover, and from what the new admin has posted, he is a total asshat whos asshattery knows no bounds
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #63
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
hostile takeover, and from what the new admin has posted, he is a total asshat whos asshattery knows no bounds
so it was an admin change, not a sellout with overwhelming ads.

Quote:
Quote:

3662 Supply NCO

Old 11-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #64
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
so it was an admin change, not a sellout with overwhelming ads.
Both.

The ads haven't started yet, but they are on the way.

JC
askmrjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #65
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Both.

The ads haven't started yet, but they are on the way.

JC
Roger.

well, this place is made for chillaxin, so grab a and start

Quote:
Quote:

3662 Supply NCO

Old 11-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #66
t-homo
WSB Champion

Vertical scope bought them out. Its even Stew as the admin. Same guy as at
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #67
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angee View Post
Like my new sig? THAT was priceless!! LOL

Those guys actually got off easy. The guy who got Ebola was pretty pissed.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #68
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

I'll check in here too.

CF was home for a long time, but MC.com has ruined plenty of boards (including the one that sent me to CF), mostly through their collection of membership funds, and their draconian way of modding the boards. They come in and say they're not going to change anything, but after a while, and it won't take too long, the old mods will drift away, and the MC.com mods will assume their positions. Then the ads will start.

People won't notice at first.

Who will notice an extra add at the bottom? Or a thread bashing the new owners that dissapears after it falls off the first page? But it will happen, and it's intentional. When your back is turned they will stick something in your ass. No they are not evil, just greedy, and the only way to fill their pockets is through your asshole, and not going the same way that your poopie goes, they go in through your asshole, like a gigantic penis of fuck you.

I don't blame Rob and Nancy, in fact I do blame them, they should have done this long ago. They kept CF open, when it could have ruined their lives, they paid the price so that we can pay. For 2 years they kept that site running while they were threatened with loosing their bussiness, their house, their way of life. And people are bitching because they aren't happy with a descision that they made so that they can afford to keep a roof over their heads. Yes they answered their call of duty, they were loyal to their friends, many of whom they had never even met. They are stand up people, and have always been honest and trustworthy to do bussiness with.

Thank you two wheel fix community for taking us in, it is appreciated, even if we are going to double your bandwith useage overnight. Let me appologize up front, sorry about the pictures, I will post them without thnking because I think they are funny, but all they will do is make you curse and scream when you realize that I was outside your window on the one night when your gay boyfriend visited(if it's a lesbian thing I generally keep them to myself). Yes that is me looking through your garbage can, thanks for the day old tuna, but your swank magazine from 1986 will need an upgrade if you want me to hang around. Sorry I fucked your wife, it was only one time, sorry about your 18 year old daughter, that was a few more, but I get to keep your mom.

Friends, I have arrived.
derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:07 AM   #69
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post

How true that is.

Even his name is douchebagged. Stew.

Reminds me of the football infant from Family Guy.
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #70
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
I'll check in here too.

CF was home for a long time, but MC.com has ruined plenty of boards (including the one that sent me to CF), mostly through their collection of membership funds, and their draconian way of modding the boards. They come in and say they're not going to change anything, but after a while, and it won't take too long, the old mods will drift away, and the MC.com mods will assume their positions. Then the ads will start.

People won't notice at first.

Who will notice an extra add at the bottom? Or a thread bashing the new owners that dissapears after it falls off the first page? But it will happen, and it's intentional. When your back is turned they will stick something in your ass. No they are not evil, just greedy, and the only way to fill their pockets is through your asshole, and not going the same way that your poopie goes, they go in through your asshole, like a gigantic penis of fuck you.

I don't blame Rob and Nancy, in fact I do blame them, they should have done this long ago. They kept CF open, when it could have ruined their lives, they paid the price so that we can pay. For 2 years they kept that site running while they were threatened with loosing their bussiness, their house, their way of life. And people are bitching because they aren't happy with a descision that they made so that they can afford to keep a roof over their heads. Yes they answered their call of duty, they were loyal to their friends, many of whom they had never even met. They are stand up people, and have always been honest and trustworthy to do bussiness with.

Thank you two wheel fix community for taking us in, it is appreciated, even if we are going to double your bandwith useage overnight. Let me appologize up front, sorry about the pictures, I will post them without thnking because I think they are funny, but all they will do is make you curse and scream when you realize that I was outside your window on the one night when your gay boyfriend visited(if it's a lesbian thing I generally keep them to myself). Yes that is me looking through your garbage can, thanks for the day old tuna, but your swank magazine from 1986 will need an upgrade if you want me to hang around. Sorry I fucked your wife, it was only one time, sorry about your 18 year old daughter, that was a few more, but I get to keep your mom.

Friends, I have arrived.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote