Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Riding Gear

Old 09-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #11
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
i can help u with ur habit just send me your cash and prob solved u can't spend it. lol

u know with 7 lids at or around 250 is about 1750 by the time u buy more goodies u could almost have gotten a track or spare bike for a couple g's. but fuk it u can't take it when u leave this place so if ya got it spend it i know i am when i eventually get some extra cheese .

come on congress our soldiers need and deserve that 3.9 increase
You're funny with your arm in a sling!!! I used to have four bikes,a Quad, a Seadoo, RC cars, 14 Japanese swords (THAT'S an expensive fucking hobby!!!) and other assorted knick/knacks. Now,I just own 1 bike,1 car and a shitload of jackets,gloves,boots and helmets. It's really all the same in the end. I'll spend it somewhere...trust me!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:32 PM   #12
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You're funny with your arm in a sling!!! I used to have four bikes,a Quad, a Seadoo, RC cars, 14 Japanese swords (THAT'S an expensive fucking hobby!!!) and other assorted knick/knacks. Now,I just own 1 bike,1 car and a shitload of jackets,gloves,boots and helmets. It's really all the same in the end. I'll spend it somewhere...trust me!
truth

i luv my kids n wife but if i was single i prob do the same. u should find deals n unload them on squids at bike nights for retail price lol
Old 09-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #13
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
well when your getting rid of some... let me know... I'd like to start collecting helmets... maybe not in the rush you do... but I think they're cool as hell
Me too!! Some of them are beautiful really! I have a friend that bowls ALOT and he has like 10 bowling balls. Each cost at least $100+ but hey it makes him happy,so who am I to question? In fact,one of them is clear and has a GRENADE in it! Kinda like the ball from that movie with a rose in it...
Old 09-25-2008, 08:36 PM   #14
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
truth

i luv my kids n wife but if i was single i prob do the same. u should find deals n unload them on squids at bike nights for retail price lol
When I unload I usually get close to what I paid for them. I had 6 Arai's and got between $200-300 ea for them.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #15
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
What kind of car you got?
Old 09-26-2008, 01:31 AM   #16
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
What kind of car you got?
Bonneville
Old 09-26-2008, 08:46 AM   #17
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Tigs...out of those 4 I would pick the last one. But the blue carbon HJC is pimp.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:56 AM   #18
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

That pic of the Duhamel rep does it NO JUSTICE. That fucking lid is sick as hell in person.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:38 AM   #19
Rider
Moto GP Star

The Fujiwara is a nice lid and it will go with your bike. Foggy Legend is sweet but I prefer the red and blue one better than the black.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:15 PM   #20
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Well,I ordered the Foggy Legend in black for $400 shipped. I really,really wanted the Fujiwara in blue/black but I can't find it in my size. Note; if you like the red/black,you can get it for $300 shipped on closeout. Oh and the new Elbowz helmet is sick and HJC has a new visor system where you "clip on" a tinted panel and take it off at night. Supposedly it's been tested at 190 mph. HJC has come out with a new carbon helmet but they don't make an Elbowz version yet. Oh and Shark has a new mid-line helmet,the RSF3. Competion Accessories has them for sale.

Okay,I think that's it for the helmet thread,thank you all for your time and input. I didn't really want a black helmet but since I have all this black Joe Rocket gear now......