Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 09-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
tached1000rr
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2009 GSXR 1300
Default Who's your college football team this year?

I'll ask this two ways:

Who do you pull for?

Who do you think will be this years national champion?
tached1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #2
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

LSU

Flawaduh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

I'm a Nole, baby!!!

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #4
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

I pull for Oregon State....

National Champ... prior to watching today... I'd have said USC.... now... not sure... but I'll stick with USC...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:47 AM   #5
tommymac
Moto GP Star

USC

and USC just to piss off curb

Oklahoma loosing today already makes things interesting. Unless 2 teams win out they still have a shot esp since it seems loosing early in the season is better than later in the year.

Next week is the big test for USC, frosh QB in a hostile environment, although Navy gave em a good scare today so it should be interesting.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:45 AM   #6
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
USC

and USC just to piss off curb

Oklahoma loosing today already makes things interesting. Unless 2 teams win out they still have a shot esp since it seems loosing early in the season is better than later in the year.

Next week is the big test for USC, frosh QB in a hostile environment, although Navy gave em a good scare today so it should be interesting.

Tom
Ohio State did not look impressive at all yesterday... if they play even close to that... they'll get STOMPED. though if they play like that and played Penn State they'd get stomped too.

USC needs to not be a 2nd half team... they need to come out and put a whooping down.

LSU SHOULD have gotten beat by U dub... stupid turn overs... not a bad turn around for Sark though... 0-11 to the way they played last night.

I was impressed with Navy... they should have ran the option up the middle or at least give the illusion of a run on that 2 pt conversion... but it's easy to 2nd guess.

Oregon State looked good... our DB's are suspect though... they got burnt a few times by FCS school WR's... not gonna be good against the WA team I saw last night... or Cal, Oregon, and USC.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
Trip
Hold mah beer!

LSU was very green. UW took advantage of a new defensive scheme. LSU showed the capability to just march all over UW. The second half proved that. Hell it wasn't much of a game in the 2nd half. Hell if lsu would have stopped the zone crap and covered the outside run uw would of gotten held sooner. Can't get upset with turnovers that's what lsu does, they take the ball away its part of the game. LSU should of won by much much more if anything. Chavis sucks. He was known for giving up 3rd and longs at tenn and he did it all night. I hope they fire him soon.

Last edited by Trip; 09-06-2009 at 09:33 AM..
Old 09-06-2009, 09:32 AM   #8
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
LSU was very green. UW took advantage of a new defensive scheme. LSU showed the capability to just march all over UW. The second half proved that. Hell it wasn't much of a game in the 2nd half. Just cause you have one and a half quarters of good football against a team absolutely giving you the outside to run doesn't mean you should win. LSU should of won by much much more if anything. Chavis sucks.
you forget UW was an 0-11 team last year and have a completely new offensive scheme... and the quarterback and #1 back missed all of last year due to injury...

had UW not made little mistakes... they'd have won IMO... LSU didn't make many mistakes... and only one was a turn over. their defense just suffered... they were not only green in the scheme... but they were exhausted. watching the last two quarters they were dead tired... kind of odd btw considering they're from the hot south and were playing in the cool weather of the PNW.

I agree that LSU should have won by a lot more... they just didn't play up to their ranking
Old 09-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #9
Trip
Hold mah beer!

They were tired from the time change. Turnovers aren't necessarily mistakes but can be takeaways. Lsu does takeaways.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #10
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

ehh the interception and fumbles were both mistakes... the pick 6 shouldn't have been thrown... the fumble he had the ball out away from his body... both mistakes IMO.

the LSU fumble was a take away... it was ripped from his hands... not much you can do about that.