Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 11-02-2009, 01:03 PM   #51
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
I wonder how that relates to Leno having a bike done by OCC for their TV show, during the reality TV chopper-mania phase

James seems to be 100% committed to convincing the world that he's a badass. Part of being a badass is talking trash

I've almost never watched Leno's show, but I have a lot of respect for him. His website has clips of him talking about his cars and their technical and historical points of interest, he goes out and actually rides like a normal person, he sponsors college scholarships for kids interested in automotive technology and innovation, and he's got A CAR WITH A FUCKING TANK ENGINE AND A BIKE WITH A FUCKING HELICOPTER ENGINE. Entertainment industry aside, he's a gearhead living the dream without being a total douchebag about it. I'd totally let him adopt me
But some people think if you aren't the fastest person in your area or don't do tons of track days, you aren't cool, and your opinion is worthless.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:16 PM   #52
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
in reality
I have lots of issues, old man.

You are not one of them.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #53
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

I like Leno... he's a fellow motorcycle enthusiast... he's funny sometimes... not funny a lot... but who cares... fuck... Trip's cool in by book... and that fucker is as unfunny as it comes... actually... wait... no Trip's a douchebag... fuck Him and Leno!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:52 PM   #54
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
I like Leno... he's a fellow motorcycle enthusiast... he's funny sometimes... not funny a lot... but who cares... fuck... Trip's cool in by book... and that fucker is as unfunny as it comes... actually... wait... no Trip's a douchebag... fuck Him and Leno!
Now you're coming around.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote