Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 10-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default I'm NOT Gonna Do It!!!

Unfortunately, the Buell dealer back home can't ship me a bike. Apparently, the story is that there have been a fucking ton of requests for cross shipping and Harley is putting a stop to it. I don't know... maybe it's all bullshit. Anyway, that is that! I did see a brand new SV1000 for sale at a dealership for butt cheap, so I may look at that instead! Otherwise, it's not like I really need a bike. Shoot, maybe I'll save up and get a new BMW sport bike. It may be just as ugly as a Buell but at least it hauls ass!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Unfortunately, the Buell dealer back home can't ship me a bike. Apparently, the story is that there have been a fucking ton of requests for cross shipping and Harley is putting a stop to it. I don't know... maybe it's all bullshit. Anyway, that is that! I did see a brand new SV1000 for sale at a dealership for butt cheap, so I may look at that instead! Otherwise, it's not like I really need a bike. Shoot, maybe I'll save up and get a new BMW sport bike. It may be just as ugly as a Buell but at least it hauls ass!!!
Did you talk to Jeff and GR Harley? He called me 2 weeks ago. Wants to make a deal. If you buy a bike you can store it at my house until you can come get. I won't even ride it.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Did you talk to Jeff and GR Harley? He called me 2 weeks ago. Wants to make a deal. If you buy a bike you can store it at my house until you can come get. I won't even ride it.
Really? Hmmm... I'd still have to come and get it eventually... I'll think about it. He's double checking a few things so we'll see. To be honest, the blood is starting to go back into my big head and I'm thinking that I would totally hate the bike so why bother? I'd like a more "cruise" oriented bike... I wish I still had my V-Max! I'm going to look at that SV1000 tomorrow and see what they say. I'm supposed to get my money Tues or Weds so... Hell, I might say fuck it completely and buy a car/truck!!!
Old 10-30-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Really? Hmmm... I'd still have to come and get it eventually... I'll think about it. He's double checking a few things so we'll see. To be honest, the blood is starting to go back into my big head and I'm thinking that I would totally hate the bike so why bother? I'd like a more "cruise" oriented bike... I wish I still had my V-Max! I'm going to look at that SV1000 tomorrow and see what they say. I'm supposed to get my money Tues or Weds so... Hell, I might say fuck it completely and buy a car/truck!!!
Alright, it's a legit offer so let me know. It can keep the CRF company over the winter.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

I thought you had a bike?
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #6
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
I thought you had a bike?
Huh? God, I bet you're a great lay!!! I was thinking about getting a Buell because they are so cheap...unfortunately the dealer that was going to ship me one is having problems so I might just do something else...or nothing...
Old 10-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #7
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
it's not like I really need a bike.
When you said this I (obviously mistakenly) thought you were shopping for a new bike because you didn't currently have one.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #8
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Huh? God, I bet you're a great lay!!!
That may be the funniest fucking thing I've read all day.

Check your PM's Tig...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #9
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I just had to talk myself out of a '09 DL650 V-Strom at Oneida Suzuki during lunch (went out for a quick ride and ended up there for some chain wax) - the thing was freakin' GORGEOUS at $6200.

Fuck I need a bigger garage.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #10
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Damn Tigs... Started reading this thread and I thought you had hit another deer and totaled out your GSXR in the time I've been gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote