Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #121
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

How's that sayin go? Don't start none, won't be none?

I got totally sidetracked reading once I got to the chops. Holsyhit those are funny! Well played Lee!
Old 02-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #122
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Obviously you all are completely glossing over a few things here...the black guy wasn't some "young thug" but a man of 50. The old white guy is a nut and known for his violent out bursts-could this mean that a white man actually started this fight? No it must have been the black guy who done it...we're always starting shit with random white people on the bus for no reason. You all assumed that the evil black people stole the man's bag-nice...You all assumed that the other black people were with this guy, because you know, we all travel in gangs, even though I saw zero evidence of "ganging up" on the white guy, you all went on about what a "pussy" this black guy was for being in a gang... I'm like what fucking gang? This guy was probably on his way home from work or something.... you all sure made a bunch of assumptions that, in my mind, really tell what kind of people you are and what your attitudes about black people are.

How's this for a possibility, black guy riding the bus after working 10 hours, nut job white guy gets on the bus and starts harassing him to "shine his shoes", black guy puts up with it for a while and finally tells the dude to go away. White guy keeps yelling shit back to the black guy. Black guy gets fed up and go to the front to confront the white guy but is still hesitant to hurt the older man. Crazy white guy strikes first and kicks the black guy's ass. Black guy gets a ride to the hospital and another bill that he can hardly pay. It seems that he quit school to help his mother when his father was killed in Vietnam during the Tet offensive...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:37 PM   #123
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
How's that sayin go? Don't start none, won't be none?

I got totally sidetracked reading once I got to the chops. Holsyhit those are funny! Well played Lee!
I almost choked on my noodles!!! Of course I remain morally and racially mortified!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #124
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Is Tigger's story true? Is there earlier video? Is the AFRICAN AMERICAN (black is not acceptable...right?) gentleman really 50? I needs to knows these thangs!

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:45 AM   #125
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

This thread is great.

I think some of you guys need a group hug.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:45 AM   #126
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
Is Tigger's story true? Is there earlier video? Is the AFRICAN AMERICAN (black is not acceptable...right?) gentleman really 50? I needs to knows these thangs!
According to witnesses, the black guy is 50. The rest is conjecture, much like everyone else's negative assumptions. Seriously, everyone else assumed that the black guy started the whole thing...I wonder why? They all assumed he is in a gang and would come back and shoot the white guy. They assumed that the black people stole the white guy's stuff. They're making fun of the man's substandard education level and inability to effectively articulate himself.

Paul posted the story about the older white guy being crazy-may be bs, I'm just running with it. I'm just having fun with this. I doubt that they would react the same of I posted a video of a white man getting the shit beat out of him by a black man, even if the white man mouthed off to the black man first...
Old 02-18-2010, 01:47 AM   #127
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
This thread is great.

I think some of you guys need a group hug.
Just trying to have some fun here boss...

Crackin a smile here boss...

Wiping it off here boss...
Old 02-18-2010, 03:59 AM   #128
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:44 AM   #129
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 AM   #130
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

I always liked "bamberlance", as in "I be needin' a bamberlance!"