Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-17-2010, 09:07 AM   #31
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
There is such a thing as a fair fight on the street. It's called one on one, and it's what men do. YMMV.
Not out here, most of the shootings that come into the hospital are over some stupid shit.

One dude shot 3 guys because them and their friends messed with him in a club, he left, got a gun and went back and waited for them to come out and unloaded on them. The cops actualy have a small command center set up near that club now because of all the shit that happens there.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #32
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You got that right! What it boiled down to was this dumb ass let the other people on the bus egg him on when he really didn't want to fight. So he goes over there to "prove himself" and instead of beating that old man down like he should have, he he talks a bunch of shit and comes away with a bloody nose and a trip to the hospital. Stupid! There is no such thing as a "fair fight" on the street, he should have either left that old bigot alone or hit him really hard somewhere soft and sensitive.
Oh ya, the old mans the bigot... Thats funny... Chocolate across the aisle spent the whole time trying to scare the old man. Old man goes to the front of the bus to get away from it... Coco Beware thinks he's tough, follows the old man, gets a beating, and the old man is a bigot???

What fucking video are you watching?

Much in the same vein that a black cop told four black guys I tankled with one night, while I was drinking with Tmall... I was pretty drunk, but it was something like, 'we deal with you guys four times a week, we've never even seen or heard of them before. Sounds like a case of you four fucking with the wrong guys. Dont act like niggers, and you wont get called it'

Then the cop let us drive away LOADED drunk... Like 2 5ths of rum drunk. Still cant figure out that one.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #33
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Not out here, most of the shootings that come into the hospital are over some stupid shit.

One dude shot 3 guys because them and their friends messed with him in a club, he left, got a gun and went back and waited for them to come out and unloaded on them. The cops actualy have a small command center set up near that club now because of all the shit that happens there.
There's your problem, you're considering the animals where you live men. They're scared little boys...
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #34
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
There's your problem, you're considering the animals where you live men. They're scared little boys...
Very true, fortunatley I live nowhere near where I work though, its actualy fairly civilized out here and people arent getting shot every day.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:23 AM   #35
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
The threats and then approaching him were more than enough.

I know it's not the exact same, but do you let somebody shoot you first?
I agree...but the dude rolls up and slapped him. My point was if the dude wanted to fuck with the old man he shoulda jacked him, not slapped him like a bitch.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:29 AM   #36
Rider
Moto GP Star

That dude should have shut the fuck up. He got what he had coming. I'm surprised that dude was bleeding so much, I didn't see solid contact, it looked the the few shot he landed were not very hard hits. And like mentioned above he was talking shit after he got the beat down. He was down in the fetal position while the old man was there. Tough motherfucker....NOT!
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #37
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
That dude should have shut the fuck up. He got what he had coming. I'm surprised that dude was bleeding so much, I didn't see solid contact, it looked the the few shot he landed were not very hard hits. And like mentioned above he was talking shit after he got the beat down. He was down in the fetal position while the old man was there. Tough motherfucker....NOT!
one decent jab to the nose and some guys will bleed like a stuck pig, guess hes one of them
Old 02-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #38
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Oh ya, the old mans the bigot... Thats funny... Chocolate across the aisle spent the whole time trying to scare the old man. Old man goes to the front of the bus to get away from it... Coco Beware thinks he's tough, follows the old man, gets a beating, and the old man is a bigot???

What fucking video are you watching?

Much in the same vein that a black cop told four black guys I tankled with one night, while I was drinking with Tmall... I was pretty drunk, but it was something like, 'we deal with you guys four times a week, we've never even seen or heard of them before. Sounds like a case of you four fucking with the wrong guys. Dont act like niggers, and you wont get called it'

Then the cop let us drive away LOADED drunk... Like 2 5ths of rum drunk. Still cant figure out that one.

Now, now the old man asked the brother how much he charged to shine his shoes... granted that's hardly a reason to start a fight but the old man came up to the black guy and started talking shit. From what I can tell, that group of blacks were sitting towards the back, mostly minding their own business when the old man approached them talking shit. The black guy told him to get away from him and the old man kept yelling shit at the black guy from the front of the bus. I'm not saying that either of them are right but you aren't going to make a case that the white guy carries zero blame for the altercation with me. They are both stupid and either of them deserved a beat down imho. My point is that the black guy should have struck first instead of running his mouth trying to show out for the sisters on the bus. AFAICT the white guy started the whole thing running his mouth/trying to be funny.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #39
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Lemme sum it up: little dog barked, big dog bit, little dog cried.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:54 AM   #40
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I agree...but the dude rolls up and slapped him. My point was if the dude wanted to fuck with the old man he shoulda jacked him, not slapped him like a bitch.
Exactly my point in all this. If you're going to fight, then fight. Otherwise stay in your fucking seat and run your stupid mouth.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote