Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #41
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Now, now the old man asked the brother how much he charged to shine his shoes... granted that's hardly a reason to start a fight but the old man came up to the black guy and started talking shit. From what I can tell, that group of blacks were sitting towards the back, mostly minding their own business when the old man approached them talking shit. The black guy told him to get away from him and the old man kept yelling shit at the black guy from the front of the bus. I'm not saying that either of them are right but you aren't going to make a case that the white guy carries zero blame for the altercation with me. They are both stupid and either of them deserved a beat down imho. My point is that the black guy should have struck first instead of running his mouth trying to show out for the sisters on the bus. AFAICT the white guy started the whole thing running his mouth/trying to be funny.
The recording didn't start until well after the confrontation had. From what I gather (my POV is different....because I'm white) the black dude made some dumbass comments and whitey called him on it...then beat the shit out of him.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #42
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
The recording didn't start until well after the confrontation had. From what I gather (my POV is different....because I'm white) the black dude made some dumbass comments and whitey called him on it...then beat the shit out of him.
yup, I dont see any of the stuff Tigger says happened...

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #43
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
There's your problem, you're considering the animals where you live men. They're scared little boys...
Shit, come on down here and say that to their faces...some of these "scared little boys" have seen more battles than the most hardened marine! By the time I finished high school, I had been stabbed 3 times and had to shoot someone in my house-no bull shit. I'm sure that you have crime on the mean streets of Nova Scotia but come on down to DC, New Orleans, Detroit, LA, etc and show us how you would handle things, tough guy.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:04 AM   #44
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
What? Listen to the argument, the black guy is pissed because the white guy said some shit to him. Plus the black guy tells the white guy to "go on back to the front" which denotes that the white guy was up front and came back. Anyway, it doesn't matter, my main point beyond all this white supremest nit picking is that the brother should have cocked that old man instead of running his mouth.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #45
Speedracer42
Kneedragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

Complete video = continueing stereotypes!!

Which ones... I'll let you figure that out. I'll just be called a racist!
Im glad someone said it. To whoever said race had nothing to do with this is sadly mistaken. I would like to see the entire vid. The old man could have left it totally alone and didn't. So he is certainly no saint in this. But those other fuckin retards? Holy shit. Where to start? They sound JUST like the consumate stereo type of "dumb niggers". I have no sympathy for that shit. I lived in the poor south I had the same English classes as people like that and somehow I still manage a reasonable grasp of English. Aside from all the other things going on, like jumping on the old mans groceries like a starving Ethiopian.
Speedracer42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #46
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Besides, you all are just tickled to see a white guy beat a black guy in a boxing match!
Old 02-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #47
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Shit, come on down here and say that to their faces...some of these "scared little boys" have seen more battles than the most hardened marine! By the time I finished high school, I had been stabbed 3 times and had to shoot someone in my house-no bull shit. I'm sure that you have crime on the mean streets of Nova Scotia but come on down to DC, New Orleans, Detroit, LA, etc and show us how you would handle things, tough guy.

Running around with a gun, acriminal record, and a bunch of gangbanger pussy friends doesnt make these pieces of shit tough..

Take away the weapons, i'd be glad to go one on two against any two of them. And, im not saying i'll win. But they sure as fuck wont forget I was there....

Dont compare asshole gangbanging experience and their 'battles' to soldiers who fight for a reason.... Ive met gang members... 99% are scared little girls when their alone... Including, and not limited to, white motorcycle gangs.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #48
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer42 View Post
Im glad someone said it. To whoever said race had nothing to do with this is sadly mistaken. I would like to see the entire vid. The old man could have left it totally alone and didn't. So he is certainly no saint in this. But those other fuckin retards? Holy shit. Where to start? They sound JUST like the consumate stereo type of "dumb niggers". I have no sympathy for that shit. I lived in the poor south I had the same English classes as people like that and somehow I still manage a reasonable grasp of English. Aside from all the other things going on, like jumping on the old mans groceries like a starving Ethiopian.
Some of its almost like an early mob mentality. i have seen similar situations in the ER (not racialy oriented) where an arguement starts and others start instigating things and escalating the situation.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #49
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer42 View Post
I'll agree with this. I grew up in the hood and somehow managed to learn a reasonable amount of English.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:10 AM   #50
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Running around with a gun, acriminal record, and a bunch of gangbanger pussy friends doesnt make these pieces of shit tough..

Take away the weapons, i'd be glad to go one on two against any two of them. And, im not saying i'll win. But they sure as fuck wont forget I was there....

Dont compare asshole gangbanging experience and their 'battles' to soldiers who fight for a reason.... Ive met gang members... 99% are scared little girls when their alone... Including, and not limited to, white motorcycle gangs.
Bring it punk! I'll take you on right now motherfucker! No weapons!

Besides, there are plenty of one on one fights in the hood...I used to get in fights weekly when I was growing up.