Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #11
fatbuckRTO
This is not the sig line.

Moto: Be prepared. What? Oh, *moto*...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
I'm not Baby-G by any means.....but I'm not a fool either
It's one thing to shout "the government is coming to kill us all!" because DHS bought some ammunition for their weapons. It's another thing to shout it because the government is actively pulling the trigger.

Shooting two women who are delivering newspapers out of an import truck because there's a cop-killer on the loose in an import truck? That's Iraqi death-blossom shit. Have a little goddamn trigger discipline if you're going to carry on the job, or find yourself a nice cushy desk and some doughnuts.

-Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
fatbuckRTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #12
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbuckRTO View Post
It's one thing to shout "the government is coming to kill us all!" because DHS bought some ammunition for their weapons. It's another thing to shout it because the government is actively pulling the trigger.

Shooting two women who are delivering newspapers out of an import truck because there's a cop-killer on the loose in an import truck? That's Iraqi death-blossom shit. Have a little goddamn trigger discipline if you're going to carry on the job, or find yourself a nice cushy desk and some doughnuts.
Buying some ammo is one thing, buying 1.6B rounds over the past 10 months is a bit questionable...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:56 PM   #13
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbuckRTO View Post
Yep.

Especially when you subscribe to multiple media outlets and see whats going on outside the bubble the gobment along with CNN/MSNBC/Fox wants you to focus on.

On a related note KTLA interviews are using the word "snapped" several times. This guy didn't SNAP. He created a FB page 3 weeks ago and filled it with POSITIVE information about himself because he was preparing for the character assassination he knew would come after his death

https://www.facebook.com/chris.dorner.7
Old 02-07-2013, 05:10 PM   #14
fatbuckRTO
This is not the sig line.

Moto: Be prepared. What? Oh, *moto*...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Buying some ammo is one thing, buying 1.6B rounds over the past 10 months is a bit questionable...
Questionable from a budgetary perspective, maybe.

DHS has 240,000 employees. If even only a quarter of those employees are armed, 1.6B works out to about 27K rounds per shooter. Seems like a lot at first glance. But then I remember 1000 round weeks at the range. Some jobs burn through that in a day, for training alone.

-Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
fatbuckRTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #15
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Now that I had confirmed it, I told XXXX not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well-known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer XXXX, a friend of his, also stated that he would say nigger when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around XXXXs’ neck and squeezed. I stated to XXXX, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer XXXX’s skull.
oh yeah he's a sane one

Last edited by Homeslice; 02-07-2013 at 08:44 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:57 AM   #16
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
oh yeah he's a sane one
You don't read many books do you .... that, or you're not honest about what you ACTUALLY think from time to time.

Reading his whole manifesto, (this may sound scary but shit I'll say it) I have to say I can see where he's coming from.

But having said that.......there's a HUGE difference in thinking something and SAYING it.....and then there's the HUGE leap from verbalizing terrible thoughts and actually going thru with them. So he's made two huge leaps from where most of us stand. But at some point....he's stood where a lot of us have in the past.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #17
CasterTroy

Second truck attacked by mistake

Woops LAPD did it again!

Old 02-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #18
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

I saw a lot of video from Cali yesterday. All officers are now carrying their shotguns and rifles with them and they pulled all motorcycle cops into patrol cars for the duration!
As for the shooting of the women, I can see situations where it was an honest mistake. Yes, it was the wrong vehicle but, wasn't it early in low-light? I'm asking, I'm not sure but, if they were delivering papers it should have been early. Add the incredible stress and tension of the situation to the mix and you've got scared cops. If the ladies didn't respond properly to any commands from the cops or if they made a move that to them might not seem threatening (like reaching for registration in the glove-box) then I can understand how it could go crazy very quickly. I'm not saying that's what happened because I wasn't there. However, anything is possible.
As for him being "not very good" at being a sniper. That probably means he can only hit you from 500 yards consistently instead of 1,000 or more. I wouldn't want to be a cop in Cali right now!
It would be nice if he were taken alive so that things could come out but, considering all the allegations, I'm sure the order is to take him out.
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #19
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

Ok, I just read that latest report. I can definitely see how the first incident happened. Scared cops protecting a potential target; it's dark, a dark pickup rolls up right in front with its' lights off. I can see it.

HOWEVER! The second one has no excuse! Confusing a Honda truck with ANY other truck (except maybe an Avalanche) is ridiculous. Thank God the cops aren't good shots! Otherwise, there would be three dead innocents!
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #20
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost View Post
Thank God the cops aren't good shots! Otherwise, there would be three dead innocents!

Yep. Streaming KTLA right now....smear campaign and character assassination has begun

Interesting Anderson Cooper package