Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-26-2011, 07:41 AM   #101
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post

Man, it must be nice to paint the entire world with just black and white.
The only issue seems to be AL and which side he chooses to be on that day
Old 01-26-2011, 07:43 AM   #102
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
The only issue seems to be AL and which side he chooses to be on that day
The only issue is everyone. People do shitty things even when they fall into your so called "good category" and the bad eggs can do very nice things as well. The world isn't defined by your simplistic view of the matter.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:49 AM   #103
CasterTroy

Quote:
The world isn't defined by your simplistic view of the matter.
Whether or not YOU like how I see the world is YOUR problem to deal with

Last edited by CasterTroy; 01-26-2011 at 08:26 AM..
CasterTroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:58 AM   #104
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Whether or not YOU like how I see the world is YOUR problem to deal with.
LOL, point proven thanks. This is a DISCUSSION board, if you do not feel like DISCUSSING the OPINION you raised, don't post it. People are going to disagree with your views, get use to it.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:07 AM   #105
CasterTroy

Quote:
This is a DISCUSSION board, if you do not feel like DISCUSSING the OPINION you raised, don't post it.
suffer bitch!

OK I'll bite. Where did I say there was a "Good" and "Bad" in that?

And when did I ever say I DIDN'T park so close to that camaro that if he hit his remote unlock button we'd swap paint, JUST because he decided to strattle the line up close to the door?

I said that I've found that there are generally 2 types of people I've seemed to enounter (should have said when it comes to cars etc....but still) then I said there's the assholes

Never said I wasn't one of the assholes

Nor did I say one type of person was BETTER than the other

Quote:
People are going to disagree with your views, get use to it.
Damn dude...you don't admin two of the biggest motorcycle forums and NOT get use to THAT

Paul takes three trains and 2 cabs to go out of his way to disagree with me sometimes
Old 01-26-2011, 08:10 AM   #106
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
I delight in parking my 8 yr old Camry right on top of these jerks! the closer the better, just did it to a guy at my dads church a few weeks ago. It's even more fun when I get to see them getting in their car! .
this is funny to me. i brought my truck into the city for a party. parking is at a premium and some turd with a camary had tried to make the spot in front of him too small for all but a smart car. he was pulling his hair out as I parallel parked the truck between him and another car. he was the one who "infringed" on the spot ahead of him so he was the one I left the truck nearest to. I gave him at least 2 inches from my trailer hitch.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #107
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
suffer bitch!

OK I'll bite. Where did I say there was a "Good" and "Bad" in that?

And when did I ever say I DIDN'T park so close to that camaro that if he hit his remote unlock button we'd swap paint, JUST because he decided to strattle the line up close to the door?

I said that I've found that there are generally 2 types of people I've seemed to enounter (should have said when it comes to cars etc....but still) then I said there's the assholes
Simplifying instead of saying people who care about stuff vs people who shit on stuff. Some people here believe that how you treat material objects represents what type of person you are, maybe you aren't one of those, I don't know.

I just disagreed with your view that there are only those 3 types of people. I think there is a lot more to people than that even when it comes to this.

Quote:
Damn dude...you don't admin two of the biggest motorcycle forums and NOT get use to THAT

Paul takes three trains and 2 cabs to go out of his way to disagree with me sometimes
Well then why blast me about dealing with your opinion, I was simply just discussing and disagreeing.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:25 AM   #108
CasterTroy

Quote:
Simplifying

Was all I was doing. Had nothing to do with animal abuse, how someone viewed whether Clinton inhailed, etc....Simply talking about one subject (parking of cars/respect for other peoples cars in a parking lot) as if we were all standing in a parking lot watching how everyone else reacts and how they act in this ONE situation.

Quote:
I just disagreed with your view that there are only those 3 types of people.
Again....being specific....about this particular subject. Wasn't trying to paint the whole WORLD in 3 colors...again, we're all standing in a virtual parking lot looking at cars and how people parked them

Quote:
Well then why blast me about dealing with your opinion, I was simply just discussing and disagreeing.
Didn't realize I was blasting but after re-reading it I really shoulda put behind that statement.

Generally I don't take myself, or anyone ELSE too seriously. Damn I USE too Use to get 3 degree's of bent outta shape and torqued up about shit people'd say on the internet. But then once I got into my 30's I realized I was just being an immature pussy about most of the stuff.

I may throw out an opinion every once and while that makes people think "WTF"? but it's more or less a passing thought I happened to just jot down without too much real "thought"

But typically, you're not gonna SEE me "blast" anyone. I apologize if it came across like that or if I came across as all high and mighty. I'm not that at all.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:28 AM   #109
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
But typically, you're not gonna SEE me "blast" anyone. I apologize if it came across like that or if I came across as all high and mighty. I'm not that at all.
Don't worry about it.

Let's get back to cars in parking lots.

Who leaves their shopping carts in the parking lot and who puts them in the return?

I always put mine in the return, more for the benefit of the guy who has to come out and bring them back in, than for the people in the lot.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #110
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I put them in the return. I always feel guilty if I even think about leaving it on the curb or just sitting out. Seems so unclassy and rude to fellow shoppers and the employees. Even at Walmart.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote