Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #21
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
This. All the women there are going to laugh their asses off if you walk in dressed like a fukkin polar bear.
I'm chemistry. There aren't any women. They keep the sluts on the other side of campus away from the science and engineering majors.

Thanks HS, looks like good stuff at that NYC site. I know you said avoid the mall stuff but would Nordstrom and Macy's be an exception? I found some good stuff there for decent prices.

Thanks for the advice. It's 60degrees today but my heavy hoodie should do for now.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #22
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I'm chemistry. There aren't any women. They keep the sluts on the other side of campus away from the science and engineering majors.

Thanks HS, looks like good stuff at that NYC site. I know you said avoid the mall stuff but would Nordstrom and Macy's be an exception? I found some good stuff there for decent prices.
LOL @ Nordstroms -- way overpriced IMO.
LOL @ Macy's -- Low-quality private label junk like "Alfani" that doesn't hold up

Here is the peacoat I'm talking about. http://www.schottnyc.com/products/fa...elton-wool.htm
The advantage of coats like this is their versatility --- you can wear it with crappy clothes or nice clothes. You can wear it on a date or to church, unlike a down parka that makes you look like an inner-city bum.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #23
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Whatever you bunch of damn yankees. Living in Atlanta I've had to listen to the mainly northern transfer population bitch about the damn heat. 90degrees isn't hot so now I'm going to bitch about your cold. I like the heat. I went to the middle east into the middle of a desert at 120degrees and I felt like that was a temperature I'm comfortable with. Instead I'm in a desert of cow fields, soy beans, and corn.

But like I said, I've listened to Yankees bitch about the GA heat for years it's my turn to bitch. Sooooooo Packers Suck, White/Red Sox suck, Cubs suck, Bears suck, Brewers suck, Yankees suck, Mets suck, Jets suck, Patriots suck, Browns suck, Big 10 sucks, Notre Dame sucks, Steelers suck, Bills suck, Lions suck, and Canadian hockey sucks.

Rangerscott you're wrong about that. There is too much exposed skin. This is more me in Illinois.
I actually enjoy the heat. I adapt very well to days like we had all summer of 90+ with high humidity and wish it were like that every day. I hate the cold, I just deal with it.

And yes, the browns definitely do suck, but I continue to watch for god knows what reason lol.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #24
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 08 WR250R, 12 XTZ1200

When I lived in Michigan, I just put a pair of long underwear on every morning in the winter. It was just a part of getting dressed.

Insulated jeans are going to be just as hot in the warm office as longjohns and regular jeans.
Krabill is offline   Reply With Quote