Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 08-21-2009, 01:22 AM   #31
Frostz28
Redneck

Moto: 2005 GSXR 750

They annoying part for me is this, He tell GB hes done, so they move on they prepare all off season and all camp with rodgers as starter. Then at the last min. Brett shows up and says "I wanna play" GB tells him Well Rodgers is our starter. We would love to have you in a back up role, he tells them no and goes on the news crying about how hes being mistreated. So GB tells him OK we will pay you 12 MILLION dollars to just stay retired. NOPE he wants to play so they say Fine we will release you as long as you don't play for someone in our divison. So what does he do. Spends a year in NY and then retires..... WAIT now that his year is up and he is out of the contract to not play for a division rival there he is in MN. The guys is an @ss and I hope he throws 5 picks a game.

"Guys like me drink to many beers on Friday after work, our best blue jeans have skoal rings, we wear our boots to church"
Frostz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:58 AM   #32
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostz28 View Post
They annoying part for me is this, He tell GB hes done, so they move on they prepare all off season and all camp with rodgers as starter. Then at the last min. Brett shows up and says "I wanna play" GB tells him Well Rodgers is our starter. We would love to have you in a back up role, he tells them no and goes on the news crying about how hes being mistreated. So GB tells him OK we will pay you 12 MILLION dollars to just stay retired. NOPE he wants to play so they say Fine we will release you as long as you don't play for someone in our divison. So what does he do. Spends a year in NY and then retires..... WAIT now that his year is up and he is out of the contract to not play for a division rival there he is in MN. The guys is an @ss and I hope he throws 5 picks a game.
The 5 INT's a game is a given. He's all but guaranteed to do that.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote