Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Mechanical or Tech

Old 06-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #41
rider76
Canyon Carver

Moto: looking for the next ride

Ok team, I just got home from work... I was pissed all day thinking bout my bike. So much so that my First shirt(boss) asks me to go to lunch with him.

When we get to BK, he asks me "how are doing with transationing(sp) back to normal life". He thinks I have Post trumatic stress, ( all those guys coming back and killing there families and shit). I said I am doing well, but this dumb dick that works in Dental Squadron fucked up my bike...

Then he smiles ( guess if I was fucked up there would be a shit load of paperwork) and makes me pay for my own lunch.... bullshit..

So anyway, I read all of your ideas and I am going to do what Gasman thinks I should do . will keep you posted..
rider76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #42
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider76 View Post
Ok team, I just got home from work... I was pissed all day thinking bout my bike. So much so that my First shirt(boss) asks me to go to lunch with him.

When we get to BK, he asks me "how are doing with transationing(sp) back to normal life". He thinks I have Post trumatic stress, ( all those guys coming back and killing there families and shit). I said I am doing well, but this dumb dick that works in Dental Squadron fucked up my bike...

Then he smiles ( guess if I was fucked up there would be a shit load of paperwork) and makes me pay for my own lunch.... bullshit..

So anyway, I read all of your ideas and I am going to do what Gasman thinks I should do . will keep you posted..

This guys got it figured out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #43
rider76
Canyon Carver

I go up to Sears, buy me a multimeter and head out to the garage to do battle. No sooner than I get my seat off, ol boy shows up( electrical wizard) with his head hung. Before I can say a word he's said " Laura (his wife) told me to tell you to take your bike to the shop and I will pay to have it fixed". So I say ok help me load it, so he helps me load and unload it at the shop.

When we get there he tells his story to the service guy, who trys hard not to laugh at his stupid ass.

I get home and my wife says" I solved your problem"... you see his wife and my wife are friends. My wife got tired of me bitchin about the bike, so she called her friend..

keep you updated
Old 06-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #44
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

that's funny shit.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:44 PM   #45
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
I go up to Sears, buy me a multimeter and head out to the garage to do battle. No sooner than I get my seat off, ol boy shows up( electrical wizard) with his head hung. Before I can say a word he's said " Laura (his wife) told me to tell you to take your bike to the shop and I will pay to have it fixed". So I say ok help me load it, so he helps me load and unload it at the shop.

When we get there he tells his story to the service guy, who trys hard not to laugh at his stupid ass.

I get home and my wife says" I solved your problem"... you see his wife and my wife are friends. My wife got tired of me bitchin about the bike, so she called her friend..

keep you updated
These three parts made that fuckin hilarious. Good thing though.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #46
rider76
Canyon Carver

Ya as fucked up as this last day has been that made me smile
Old 06-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #47
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Ya as fucked up as this last day has been that made me smile
Now I'd just be pissed about having to pay for lunch.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #48
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

owned by his wife, nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #49
rider76
Canyon Carver

Bike shop just called. seems dipshit caused a wire to burn thru the insulation and ground out on the frame, only 1/8 inch of bear wire. Just enough to fuck shit up. they said they checked the entire wiring system and wired the tail light properly. $ 68.00 enroute to pick her up
Old 06-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #50
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Bike shop just called. seems dipshit caused a wire to burn thru the insulation and ground out on the frame, only 1/8 inch of bear wire. Just enough to fuck shit up. they said they checked the entire wiring system and wired the tail light properly. $ 68.00 enroute to pick her up
Sweet. Top it off with a blow job from the wifey and you're all set. Better yet, have his wife give the job of blowing.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote