Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS
Default Why are new parents such dickbags?

I want to post this on facebook, but I have so many new parent friends, that I would just get hammered with asinine comments by these dickbags...

Why does having a baby for two days automatically make them fucking experts on child raising? Congrats, you barely can call yourself a parent, you definitely are the best fucking parent ever you stupid douche. You totally have the right to call out other parents who have been doing it for freakin years.

Please, if I ever have kids and do this on facebook, kick me in the nuts.

Not aimed at anyone on here, it's some local people I know.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

So you are afraid to post this on FB because some will disagree with you?

Even beyond your peeve, how about all of those people (here, FB, real life, wherever) that don't even have kids making comments about how others raise theirs, etc?

Last edited by LeeNetworX; 03-08-2013 at 08:52 AM..
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
So you are afraid to post this on FB because some will disagree with you?

Even beyond your peeve, how about all of those people (here, FB, real life, wherever) that don't even have kids making comments about how others raise theirs, etc?
Well some of them on facebook don't do this, I am more afraid of upsetting some good friends/family that aren't doing this, than upsetting the dickbag ones. I have had a lot of friends and family that recently had children, my facebook page was filled with baby pics til I started ignoring a large portion of them.

As far as childless people, it depends on what they are ranting and raving about. Since I am childless, I don't like to put up with little bastard kids in adult locations, I can tolerate kids being there, but if the little dipshit is going beserk and you continue doing what you are doing like nothing is wrong, that will drive me a bit crazy. I understand some things you fully won't understand til you have to put up with the little bastards 24/7 though, but common courtesy is something we all should understand.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:37 AM   #4
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
, but common courtesy is something we all should understand.
thats been out a while along w/ common sense.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #5
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Common courtesy. Yup, it's dead. Like all the people who have their cell phone ring tone cranked to 11, while in public places. Like the guy sitting next to me here at the dealership, while I'm waiting for my car, who has texts coming in 3x a minute with his ringer all the way up.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Common courtesy. Yup, it's dead. Like all the people who have their cell phone ring tone cranked to 11, while in public places. Like the guy sitting next to me here at the dealership, while I'm waiting for my car, who has texts coming in 3x a minute with his ringer all the way up.
Good lord, I want to beat my old cube neighbor cause of the phone volume thing. Smartphones definitely have made some things worse and high volume + multiple notifications is one of them. Hearing birds chirping, DROIDDD!!, bells ringing, and piano playing 500 times a minute got really fucking annoying.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #7
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Good lord, I want to beat my old cube neighbor cause of the phone volume thing. Smartphones definitely have made some things worse and high volume + multiple notifications is one of them. Hearing birds chirping, DROIDDD!!, bells ringing, and piano playing 500 times a minute got really fucking annoying.
We're talking Android, with the Star Trek 'whistle' sound effect. Makes me wish for a crowbar.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #8
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

I think the "DROOOOIDDD!!!!" is the worst....especially when its full-volume.

Also, equally annoying, is the Outlook meeting reminders that go off on iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, PC tablets, laptops, and desktop computers every 15 minutes throughout most of an office floor.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #9
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Honestly even if they are parents of years, doens't make them experts... like listen asshole, your kid is an asshole so therefore your input is an input of an asshole and should be disregarded.

Hell, if we are going to count everybody's opinion, than even people without kids should be totally 100% in the right to give opinioins. Just because you reproduced doesn't mean you know anything.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #10
CasterTroy

Like Trip my FB is lighting up with baby crap...but GRANDBABY crap.

Being 40 I'm like in that sweet spot between friends that waited a LONG time to have kids, till they were well established, and those that had no common sense and had kids when they were just 18 or so. ONE parent is usually good people. But most times they chose a total dumbass to fuck. (Rhianna & Chris Brown) and the child comes out with ALL of the traits of the dumbass.

And if there's anything worse than mid-20's yuppie ass parents, it's those teen moms that think they're the first person that had to go a night without sleep because of a baby. Yet somehow they were born brilliant and their parents are morons who think they can't do shit.

"OMG this is like SO not fair....going on like 2hrs of sleep in 2 days THIS HAS TO END"

Yeah...it does. But if I'm right about you, it'll end JUST as you're knocked up by baby daddy # 2

Now grandparents, my friends are seeing that their idiot child can't possibly do this. But being they possess the stupid jean from their other parent along with the hardheaded jean, they push the one good parent THEY have in their corner away in an attempt to "do it on their own".