Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #51
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by comonboys View Post
I wasn't bring up anything. I was just saying that you dont have to be there... You chose to be there to make more money. So whatever. That's why I work 2 jobs and go to school. Cause then I am not sitting at home after working my 8-5 job bored since I dont' get to see. But whatever........
see above post on hours i must be here...
you know my schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #52
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
I wasn't bring up anything. I was just saying that you dont have to be there... You chose to be there to make more money. So whatever. That's why I work 2 jobs and go to school. Cause then I am not sitting at home after working my 8-5 job bored since I dont' get to see. But whatever........

Well at least you are working two jobs and going to school to keep from being bored not because you have to. My wife complains quite a bit about the shiity hours I work and that she is bored on the weekends; I tell her to get a hobby; I go fishing, work on my cars and motorcycle and take my dogs running while she is at work therefore miking me lose track of time to the point that I'm like "oh your home already". My argument is that I work shitty hours now so I can finish school and so on and so for so I will be finacially able to enjoy time with my family in the future if I try to live in too much in the present now our lives will never stabilize. My wife wants all these things in the future but she is unwilling to make sacrifices in her current lifestyle. Definitly not saying that ya'll are like us, but that is my take on our situation.
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #53
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
Well at least you are working two jobs and going to school to keep from being bored not because you have to. My wife complains quite a bit about the shiity hours I work and that she is bored on the weekends; I tell her to get a hobby; I go fishing, work on my cars and motorcycle and take my dogs running while she is at work therefore miking me lose track of time to the point that I'm like "oh your home already". My argument is that I work shitty hours now so I can finish school and so on and so for so I will be finacially able to enjoy time with my family in the future if I try to live in too much in the present now our lives will never stabilize. My wife wants all these things in the future but she is unwilling to make sacrifices in her current lifestyle. Definitly not saying that ya'll are like us, but that is my take on our situation.
i m hoping that once i graduate i can work in a job that provides us the abilty to only work 40 hrs. And I would love to have where I am the breadwinner so Cutty can finally take some time off. It just would be nice to go away for a weekend by ourselves. But I have to wait until I am in that good job and he's back from kosovo before that will ever happen.
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #54
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2005 Hayabusa

Much the same boat here ...untill my wife finishes college,I'll be working a shit load of hours.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:20 PM   #55
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
i m hoping that once i graduate i can work in a job that provides us the abilty to only work 40 hrs. And I would love to have where I am the breadwinner so Cutty can finally take some time off. It just would be nice to go away for a weekend by ourselves. But I have to wait until I am in that good job and he's back from kosovo before that will ever happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WARputer View Post
Much the same boat here ...untill my wife finishes college,I'll be working a shit load of hours.
Sounds like all of us are in similar situations hell thats the american dream though work your ass off till you can offard some shit and then you die....
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote