Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 12-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #41
HRCNICK11
Canyon Carver

I was on my 1993 F2 the night the Red Wings won a cup I was so happy I did a burn out in the Grass as we were leaving I started to let off the front brake and roll it out and some one walked out in front of me. I grabed the front brake and down I went on the wet grass. I was on the ground for about a second blinker was pushed through the bodywork.

On the way home I could hear my friends laughing on the freeway. We stoped for gas and one said somethng funny about the DIRTDOG on the F2. And from that day forth I was known as DIRTDOG its been well over 10 years and still they call me DIRTDOG.

One of my Friends thats a Suzuki rep now still giggles as he says it. I'm pretty sure he was the funny guy at the gas station.
HRCNICK11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #42
The Awesome
Custom User Title

I screwed up a victory wheelie on the cool down lap in front of a decent number of people. I just shrugged at them and they cheered.
The Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:04 AM   #43
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Awesome View Post
I screwed up a victory wheelie on the cool down lap in front of a decent number of people. I just shrugged at them and they cheered.
u pulled a ebbs at the track? sweet
Old 12-11-2008, 02:40 AM   #44
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
u pulled a ebbs at the track? sweet
hahahafuckyouahhahaha
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:49 AM   #45
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

I used to keep my previous bike i the laundry room which I had to ride up a ramp to get into. I onced slipped in dog shit trying to ride up the ramp did some minor damage tobike and got dog shit all over myself.
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:27 AM   #46
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Sweet, the power mullet AND the tight rolled pants. Tell me those are Oakley's and we've covered the trifecta of late 80's/early 90's bad fads. Hopefully you were more comfortable when you got out of the jeans and into some rad Zubaz pants, probably in Green Bay packers colors knowing Tracy.
Let's not start on mullets now. I had a real winner with the ex husband.

Back on topic:

My first drop was probably my most embarrassing. I just got the bike. Had not had it but a few hours. Rolled up to a gas station with the ex. Kicked the kickstand and thought it went down, but it popped back up. I went to dismount and the bike fell on top of me. I'm laying on the ground still in my helmet, yelling at the top of my lungs "HEEEEELLLP!!!" so the ex could get her off of me. I was completely pinned. Since then I have this whole ordeal I go through everytime I put the stand down. Kick it down. Make sure it's down. Rock the bike back at least 3 times. Step ON the kickstand while I dismount and my hands are still on the clip ons. I'm a little anal about making sure she's not gonna fall on me again.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #47
Yamerhaw
Country Boy

Moto: 07 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
I used to keep my previous bike i the laundry room which I had to ride up a ramp to get into. I onced slipped in dog shit trying to ride up the ramp did some minor damage tobike and got dog shit all over myself.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Yamerhaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:11 PM   #48
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

One time when I was heading to get a new tire on. I go by this highschool that just let out. I was on my SecaII which is emberassment enough but as I was turning (I was rocking shorts and t-shirt too) I see two fine peices of jailbait walking. One gives me the thumbs up so I floor the bike. And then shift into neutral as I was going for second wide open.

Another time I was doing a stoppie for my friends (The secaII) but did it on a sloped parking lot so that the right side of my bike was higher up than the left side. I barely even did one and lost my balance at 0mph and the bike slowly fell over. I thought it was funny.

Oh yeah stalling at a redlight is fun too. Especially when you about stall it to grab clutch which lets the rpms go up but then you drop the clutch going into the panic jerk across the intersection.

By the way when you do screw up it will never ever ever be by yourself. There will be an audience around even if you don't realize it. It will either be 4 of your friends in a car at the redlight looking at you or a car load of jail bait right next to you or behind you.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:19 PM   #49
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

How did I miss this thread??

I once fell over on a HUGE ride that I planned and I was leading... 40+ riders. Me, on the ground.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #50
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Awesome View Post
At least it was a Victory wheelie.

A dude looped his 1098 this weekend pulling out for a warm up lap.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote