Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #41
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Thats a pretty small pool... lol I get it, I carry one of these in my car behind my driver seat.

Saved my ass once from a bunch of wanna be gang bangers when I flipped them off in traffic because they came flying out of a side street and almost caused a MASSIVE wreck, they followed me to the gas station, when I pulled it out they started bitching about me not fighting fair when it was 3v1. Pussies.

Had that happen to me yesterday. Long live ignorance.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:20 PM   #42
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
What is the advantage of sitting low though? Is it because it's comfortable? If so that's fine, but my guess is the majority do it because they want to present an "I'm livin large/can't touch this" image
Because its bad ass. Everybody has a way they walk, talk, dress and so on. A lot of truck driver sit low. Sometimes you see the new guys siting really high. Some old school guys will sit low and have a big ass shifter. Almost like the ape bars of shifters.

It is comfortable if your not on a bumpy road. If you are that hurts like hell when the seat bottoms out. Also you can have the seat in a position that will bounce you and you can hit your head on the roof so you will adjust it at times. On the road I want to ride low.

We even have our way of waving.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:22 PM   #43
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Thats a pretty small pool... lol I get it, I carry one of these in my car behind my driver seat.

Saved my ass once from a bunch of wanna be gang bangers when I flipped them off in traffic because they came flying out of a side street and almost caused a MASSIVE wreck, they followed me to the gas station, when I pulled it out they started bitching about me not fighting fair when it was 3v1. Pussies.
LOL. The 3 foot pool is just a soaking tub for my E dick. It all fits in if I coil it.

Mine was a youth bar bell.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 11-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #44
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
LOL. The 3 foot pool is just a soaking tub for my E dick. It all fits in if I coil it.

Mine was a youth bar bell.

James
my weapon of choice was the club anti theft device, worked great as a weapon if need be and was legal to keep in the car so the cops wouldnt ask questions. I had a few other blunt objects taken away when the cops found them. the best one I had was a metal bat a freind made in metal shop. it was the size of those miniature bats they used to give out at baseball games.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:06 AM   #45
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
my weapon of choice was the club anti theft device, worked great as a weapon if need be and was legal to keep in the car so the cops wouldnt ask questions. I had a few other blunt objects taken away when the cops found them. the best one I had was a metal bat a freind made in metal shop. it was the size of those miniature bats they used to give out at baseball games.

Tom
I used to have a roll of coins covered in electrical tape as well. Didn't need to use any of it.

I did come home one night (I had my own place at 16 with a few other guys) and there was a group of guys waiting for me. I stopped counting at 7 guys and at least a few weapons. At that point I put it in first, dropped the clutch and cleaned some carbon out of the engine. BTW a Sunbird and keep the wheels spinning in three gears if you really try.

After that day I would park behind the Coke building that was on the other side of our parking lot. I parked there so that there was less chance of these guys damaging my car. I would then jump the big ass fence and walk up the parking lot carrying that 3ft bar. I said screw it I was going down swinging. They didn't come back.

Other times people thought about it and didn't bother trying. I was talked into going to some house party one night with my friends and cousin. I didn't want to go because i didn't know the people there anyway. We get there and my cousin and one friend go up to see if they can get in. They get turned away. I don't know what was said but my car was right in front of the house and the two other cars we had were a few hundred feet away. My cousin and friend came down the walkway and the whole house cleared. There had to be over 40 damn people in that house. I said "SHIT" and jumped out the car. While doing so I popped my trunk because I knew I had tools in there. I always had shovels, picks and chain saws from work in there. The trunk opened but didn't rise. This big bastard comes over and says what do you have in there? Guns? I looked at him and said you don't want to find out with my hand on the lid.

I told my friends to go get in their cars and I stayed there with the crowd. When they were in I looked at the guy, closed the lid then hopped in my car and left. They were not willing to take the chance. The next day I go to work and find out that I had fan rakes in there. LOL. The one day I could use something I have fan rakes. And those were set in there a special way to even get them in there. It would have been a bitch to get them out.

A lot of close calls growing up but I'm glad some of the bad ones didn't go where they could have. It could have ruined things I'm working on now.

James
Old 11-22-2009, 02:14 AM   #46
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I used to have a roll of coins covered in electrical tape as well. Didn't need to use any of it.

I did come home one night (I had my own place at 16 with a few other guys) and there was a group of guys waiting for me. I stopped counting at 7 guys and at least a few weapons. At that point I put it in first, dropped the clutch and cleaned some carbon out of the engine. BTW a Sunbird and keep the wheels spinning in three gears if you really try.

After that day I would park behind the Coke building that was on the other side of our parking lot. I parked there so that there was less chance of these guys damaging my car. I would then jump the big ass fence and walk up the parking lot carrying that 3ft bar. I said screw it I was going down swinging. They didn't come back.

Other times people thought about it and didn't bother trying. I was talked into going to some house party one night with my friends and cousin. I didn't want to go because i didn't know the people there anyway. We get there and my cousin and one friend go up to see if they can get in. They get turned away. I don't know what was said but my car was right in front of the house and the two other cars we had were a few hundred feet away. My cousin and friend came down the walkway and the whole house cleared. There had to be over 40 damn people in that house. I said "SHIT" and jumped out the car. While doing so I popped my trunk because I knew I had tools in there. I always had shovels, picks and chain saws from work in there. The trunk opened but didn't rise. This big bastard comes over and says what do you have in there? Guns? I looked at him and said you don't want to find out with my hand on the lid.

I told my friends to go get in their cars and I stayed there with the crowd. When they were in I looked at the guy, closed the lid then hopped in my car and left. They were not willing to take the chance. The next day I go to work and find out that I had fan rakes in there. LOL. The one day I could use something I have fan rakes. And those were set in there a special way to even get them in there. It would have been a bitch to get them out.

A lot of close calls growing up but I'm glad some of the bad ones didn't go where they could have. It could have ruined things I'm working on now.

James

sounds liek some crazy stuff. HS wasnt bad fo rme just a few after school fights over the usual silly stuff. After HS the guys I hung out with would sometimes get in trouble or casue trouble so I always kept some sort of blunt object in my car. I had one that was a cut off shovel handle with 3 d batteries taped on the end of it, cops confiscated that one too, fortunatley it was dark when they took it and didnt see the blood on it since it had been used

At least growing up for us wasnt as bad as it is today with people getting shot and stabbed over some real trivial stuff.

I also def agree with stuff messing up life later, I am sure that if I had a few assault charges on my record I wasnt getting into PA school or anything in health care.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:24 AM   #47
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
sounds liek some crazy stuff. HS wasnt bad fo rme just a few after school fights over the usual silly stuff. After HS the guys I hung out with would sometimes get in trouble or casue trouble so I always kept some sort of blunt object in my car. I had one that was a cut off shovel handle with 3 d batteries taped on the end of it, cops confiscated that one too, fortunatley it was dark when they took it and didnt see the blood on it since it had been used

At least growing up for us wasnt as bad as it is today with people getting shot and stabbed over some real trivial stuff.

I also def agree with stuff messing up life later, I am sure that if I had a few assault charges on my record I wasnt getting into PA school or anything in health care.

Tom
Yeah there was some crazy nights. That night someone claimed to have a gun from what my friends say. The funny thing is I never had many people try to come after me one on one. I had 15 guys waiting for me one day.

I stayed out of trouble because I was working full time by the time I was 13. I worked from sun up to sun down if I wasn't in school.

James
Old 11-22-2009, 03:09 AM   #48
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

lol fan rakes , shit that made my night.
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote