Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #91
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Stopped by RevZilla today. Third Largest selection of real gear I've ever seen. Definitely more than Carlisle or the Cycle World shows- which are all pirate crap. Right there behind Indy MotoGP and whichever store is in Ohio.

The employees are really helpful, and I saw at least one customer drop over $1500 on a two-piece, gloves, etc. Lots of Dainese and A* there, and even the scooter chick GoGo stuff. As I was leaving I saw a 1200GS and Daytona 675 had pulled in beside me.
Yeah zilla is the shit. How is the new shop? I haven't been by since they moved
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:01 PM   #92
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Yeah zilla is the shit. How is the new shop? I haven't been by since they moved
Where were they? The new place... well, the inside is nice. It's basically under an I95 overpass, and that fenced off alley (with the barbed wire) between the buildings is probably two feet high with garbage. The front door looks like somebody ran into it or tried to kick it in. And for whatever reason, they have to come and open the inner door from the inside. I'll be back though. It's the only place I've seen with more than one one-piece (that someone ordered and never paid for) on the rack.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:30 PM   #93
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Where were they? The new place... well, the inside is nice. It's basically under an I95 overpass, and that fenced off alley (with the barbed wire) between the buildings is probably two feet high with garbage. The front door looks like somebody ran into it or tried to kick it in. And for whatever reason, they have to come and open the inner door from the inside. I'll be back though. It's the only place I've seen with more than one one-piece (that someone ordered and never paid for) on the rack.
um they used to be in a little corner shop at like 4th and fitzwater or something like that. they've been out of there for like a year and a half though and the showroom wasnt open yet last time i was gear shopping
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote