Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Northeast Riders

Old 02-13-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory
Default 5/14/11 New England Event

OK throwing it out here well ahead of time. Here in Southwest New Hampshire (message me for the address)
5/14/2011
We will be having a barbecue, wrench fest, and lead toss.
Bring an appetite there will be burgers dogs and ribs.. For our friends from PETA there will be something called a "Salad" (When I examined the ingredients or the "Salad" it occurs to me that some of you are eating to far down the food chain)
I will also Grill up Tofu and "Veggie Burgers" I have it on good authority nothing is quite so tasty as Veggie Burger with Cheese and Bacon!
Put it on your Calendars!
I have two Spare bedroom to offer those coming from a distance and Climate Controlled Loft Over the Garage. Additionally for the more Hardy among I have 5 acres of Lawn available for Camping.
Among the Tools here for you to use on your bike will be My Lift wrenches a Shop Press and I may talk a friend into brining his mobile tire changing station.
While anyone on two wheels are invited. Most of the expertise will will be Busa and B King ( ExtremeBusa is the other board where I am posting this)
This Event is Being Sponsored in Part By Lynde Motorsports of Brattleboro VT ( a great old school greasy finger Bike Shop Specializing in keeping Vnitage Bikes on the roads and not in Museums) and by Highland Security , Specialized firearms (think Belt Fed )and personal Security Training.
BTW here is a view from the my lawn taken last October
Old 02-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Hmm this may be a possibility, gotta see how things play out once I get back to work in late march.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote