Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #21
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I'd request a (hot) female to touch me junk. When they say that they can't do that, I'd reply that I'm not a fucking homo like ya'll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0cgQ...de_rn-4f-15-HM
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #22
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
I'd request a (hot) female to touch me junk. When they say that they can't do that, I'd reply that I'm not a fucking homo like ya'll.
You, uh, haven't really looked at the "trained professional" TSA screeners, huh?

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #23
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
You, uh, haven't really looked at the "trained professional" TSA screeners, huh?
When I landed in Austin, there was some hotty milfs.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:41 PM   #24
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
When I landed in Austin, there was some hotty milfs.
I've been gipped. I want a freaking refund

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:22 AM   #25
OTB
The Man

Moto: 00 Bimota DB4

Problem is, those backsctter xrays wont do what they are telling us they are for: detecting explosives.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/aerospace/archives/226924.asp

Let's see; Bombers and terrorists: Must be anglo-saxon busty women and 90 year-old grannys that need scanning and groping, right? Seeing as how those were the profiles of all the bombers and terrorists since 9/11, right? (Fort Hood, Christmas Day Bomber, ect..)

I will make you'all a bet that within the next 30 days there will be a major lawsuit and/or petition for injunction from CAIR or one of the other Islamic groups in the US to except Islamic women from the scanners or "enhanced" patdowns under Islamic law......

I can hardly wait for the headlines, "9th Circuit upholds ban against intrusive screening for Muslims.."; won't THAT be a hoot!
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:48 AM   #26
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
...Of the people, by the people, for the people.

People suck, hence, their governments do.
This is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Actually, your bacon double cheeseburger is more likely to kill you than any accident. But, a fall in your own home is statistically more likely to kill you than a terrorist thread. At least, in this country.

Israel has more security measures and requirements, and yet you're more likely to explode there. It isn't the security measures that save you, it's the common sense of it.

Oh crap... we're fucked...
Agree about the bacon double cheeseburger...as far as the "a fall in the home is statistically more likely to kill you than a terrorist" well maybe so but that's only because most of us spend so much more time at home than on a flight so the odds are more likely for you to fall at home...makes sense but do away with security at the airport and fly each and every day and those statistics are likely to change.

I agree with the last part too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Problem is, you can easily carry a bomb (or toxic chemicals) in your carry-on. They don't use sniffers unless you are pulled aside for additional checks. I have carried bags of protein powder in my carryon several times, and nobody asked to see what they were. Ask yourself, what is the bigger risk, someone carrying a deadly device in their bag, or up their anus? It's a fucking waste of taxpayer money to pay for these scanners when they haven't addressed the bigger risk first.
I don't really disagree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
I've been gipped. I want a freaking refund
Me too !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
No doubt... and considering how they are too PC to profile the people who are most likely to be a terrorist in the first place... Plus, how much of a risk is it that huge crowds form at the entrance to the security check? You want to bring this country to it's knees?... blow yourself up at the security checkpoint... fuck, you could walk up with 100lbs of exposives and NOBODY would say shit to you.

Imho, liberty shouldn't be compromised for any false sense of security.
Now this I agree with more than anything that's been posted here.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:58 AM   #27
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTB View Post
Problem is, those backsctter xrays wont do what they are telling us they are for: detecting explosives.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/aerospace/archives/226924.asp
Articles like this will be ignored, or denied.........the decision has already been made, and the money for the machines has already been promised. People have jobs and reputations to protect.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:26 AM   #28
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Actually, your bacon double cheeseburger is more likely to kill you than any accident. But, a fall in your own home is statistically more likely to kill you than a terrorist thread. At least, in this country.

Israel has more security measures and requirements, and yet you're more likely to explode there. It isn't the security measures that save you, it's the common sense of it.

Oh crap... we're fucked...
I suppose I could agree with this if I still lived in tx. Being smack dab in the middle between dc, nyc, and philly though ill just as happily hang on to the vests and geiger counter. Not that I think ill need them anytime soon. Still with the logical conclusion of me being the center of the universe (and its purpose being to annoy and inconvienience me) you guys should thank me for the safeguard.

I'm keeping the cheeseburgers though :P
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:27 AM   #29
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
IMHO, liberty should not be compromised for any false sense of security.
In your opinion, my opinion, and the opinion of Ben Franklin who said the exact same fucking thing over 200 years ago.

Amazing how the more things change, the more they remain the same.

Be sure to point that out to any fucking nitwit who would dismiss the US Constitution as being written at a time that didn't take into account modern societal challenges.

THESE BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS ARE ABSOLUTE, AND DON'T CHANGE.

You should have the right to not be detained and searched without warrant, or suffer this invasion of your person, as this is essentially an assumption of guilt...and in a free society, you are not assumed to be guilty of doing anything wrong, until you actually DO something wrong, as the majority of people are good citizens.

To do else is to punish the majority of good folks, for the transgressions of a small few, which is essentially what the TSA does every fucking day.

This is flat-out un-American, and Americans should take their constitutional rights BACK.

I fully support the protests currently underway, and I think Americans have to be more involved in making sure that Government, in fact, serves THEM. That's what it's for.

Take it back.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #30
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Fucking hell....the apocolypse is upon is....Margery Eagan at the Boston Herald has written an op/ed piece that I agree with. :O

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/col...e_for_answers/

FREEDOM FADES AS WE GROPE FOR ANSWERS

So here are your airport choices: submit to sexual molestation or spread your legs, hands over head, and get radiated while some TSA guys down the hall check out your naked body.

To use the overused line, the terrorists have won.

Somewhere, wherever, Osama bin Laden revels in how he’s cowed and humiliated all of us once tough, brave, freedom-loving Americans. I just can’t believe we’re letting the government get away with this baloney.

Think about this, you fools who actually believe naked scanning and crotch grabbing will prevent future terrorists attacks. Think about your 15-year-old daughter’s breasts being squeezed by some stranger.

Think about your pregnant wife being X-rayed, which damages the unborn. Many scientists insist scanners will also increase cancer risk in small children and adolescents. Think of those already sexually molested now facing a public, government-sponsored molestation anytime they take the shuttle to New York.

Meanwhile, while we pathetic little lambs agree to be treated like mass-murder suspects, Osama’s minions are devising clever ways to circumvent us.

Of course, the biggest pusher of scanners is Michael Chertoff, the ex-Homeland Security chief under former President George Bush. The California company that makes the back scanner-style machine was his private client while he was all over TV singing scanners’ praises.

The current Homeland Security chief, Janet Napolitano, has no credibility either. She’s still insisting scanners are “safe, efficient” and that privacy is protected because “the imaging technology that we use cannot store, export, print or transmit images.”

Whoops. U.S. Marshals have already admitted saving 35,000 naked body images from a scanning machine at a federal courthouse in Florida.

I can’t wait for the lucrative TSA black market in naked body scans of 15-year-old boys and girls — and those of famous celebrities.

I can’t wait either for the next so-called “necessary” safety measure. Scanners don’t detect contraband in body cavities. Get ready for airport colonoscopies and gynecological exams. Why not? We all know the safety-first hysterics idiotic mantra: “If that colonoscopy saves one life...”

Refusing to complete the screening process once it’s begun subjects you to civil penalties. My new hero, John Tyner, found that out when he refused to let a TSA screener, in his moving rallying cry, “Don’t touch my junk.” Tyner is facing a $10,000 fine.

Oh, what a passive, steam-rolled embarrassment of a nation we’ve become. As Ben Franklin said so well, “Those who would give up essential liberty to buy a little temporary safety deserve neither.” That’s us, 2010: deserving neither.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote