Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #81
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
The only thing BO does good is give speeches, he is a good talker/communicator and that is just about it. He has zero experiance with the military, zero experiance making laws, and zero experiance governing/enforcing laws.

As soon as he got the Illinois State Senator position(notice I said "got" because he did not get elected AFAIK)they were pushing for BO to the US Senate. When he got elected, they started his POTUS campaign.
Agree with all of this except for the "got" v.s. "elected" part as a Senator because I'm not sure about that part but good with the rest for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Whatever... I have some 34DDs waiting for me in bed.
Woke me right up after zoning out while reading some of this other crap.

Quote:
as will the president... the mark of a great executive is his ability to DELEGATE! To manage other people. What do you think, that good old BO does everything himself? This is why I despise political debate, it never makes any damn sense. You constantly point fingers at the other side accusing them of the same things that you do yourself. Pointless.
Yep agree with all of this too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
Palin may be a stupid bitch, but Obama is one ignorant, incompetent fucker.
The two main things I gathered from reading this thread.

Quote:
Okay, so what was BO's "relevant experience"? What was he ever an "executive" of? Or does a couple terms in the Senate trump Palin's 6 years as a Mayor and 3 years as a Governor? If I were in charge ONLY Governors would be allowed to run for President and only Mayors could run for Governor. BTW people PALIN wasn't running for president, Mc Cain was... If you want to keep making these type of comparisons you should compare Palin with the guy who is VP...ol' what's his name. Starts with a "B", I think....

Yep...another one I agree with.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:14 AM   #82
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Palin may be a stupid bitch, but Obama is one ignorant, incompetent fucker.
"Incompetent" may or may not be true.......we'll be the judge after it's all over..........But "ignorant" certainly isn't. THAT would clearly be Palin.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #83
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
See? Again, didn't Wasilla WANT a hockey rink? Are you or rather the pundits you listen to, saying that Palin woke up one day and arbitrarily decided to have a rink built? Seriously? Politics-I voted for proposition XYZ until it got unpopular, now I'm against it and it's (insert name)'s fault it ever happened.
Currently trying (and failing) to find information that I have previously posted, from a former Palin supporter in Wasilla and The Frontiersman newspaper. Will post it if I can turn it up again.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #84
Homeslice
Elitist

Quote:
Yea because you would know what they were thinking BEFORE they even got into office... Reality check, 911 occurred 9 months into Bush's first term...POLITICS yeesh! EVERYONE wanted to attack Iraq at that time. The votes in both the House and the Senate were landslides. Polls showed something like 70-80% of the public for the war. This is exactly what I'm talking about.
I've read enough to know they had been thinking of it for a long time, and were just looking for an excuse. They belonged to the same neo-con think-tank that advocated spreading American doctrine worldwide.

You might also want to look at this, I think it sums things up quite nicely: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_786219.html
Old 12-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #85
Inferno
Canyon Carver

Moto: 08 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
"Incompetent" may or may not be true.......we'll be the judge after it's all over..........But "ignorant" certainly isn't. THAT would clearly be Palin.
I agree with you on many things Hans and I will agree BO is very educated and sophisticated he but lacks knowledge and is unaware of many things that comes with leading a nation.

Palin, I don't even want to touch that one lol
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #86
Homeslice
Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
I agree with you on many things Hans and I will agree BO is very educated and sophisticated he but lacks knowledge and is unaware of many things that comes with leading a nation.
Maybe, but what edge did Bush have? OK he was a Governor, but what knowledge does that provide about leading a nation? It provides relevant skills, yes....... but not too much national/world knowledge IMO.

OK, Bush did serve in the military, but I don't recall if he actually did an active tour......I think he just did his training and then got assigned to a guard base.......Where he blew off his duties frequently due to his political ambitions (and possible drug use, lol)

What kind of man puts political ambitions ahead of flying fighter planes Most guys would give their left nut to do that.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #87
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Of course Obama is ignorant.

He actually thinks that with his pissant of an experience, he can actually run a country like the USA.

Or dare I say "hubris"?

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #88
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Of course Obama is ignorant.

He actually thinks that with his pissant of an experience, he can actually run a country like the USA.

Or dare I say "hubris"?
Vaginal hubris?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg0b8aMSP5M
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote