Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #131
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
How about people park their cars in the back so people won't ding the doors or carts won't hit the paint.
Or cuz they're some skinny white boy who wants to show off the new body kit on their Civic. Can't do that very well unless it's parked by itself.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #132
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
im really more like mr horse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFSnL...eature=related
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:23 PM   #133
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Or cuz they're some skinny white boy who wants to show off the new body kit on their Civic. Can't do that very well unless it's parked by itself.
You are talking about maybe 1%...and then unless it is doubled parked, who the fuck cares?

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:44 PM   #134
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
You are talking about maybe 1%...and then unless it is doubled parked, who the fuck cares?
Exactly! I can see MAYBE, wasting a thought for people parked way out, possibly thinking, "what a douche" or something but to go out of your way to park next to them?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #135
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Exactly! I can see MAYBE, wasting a thought for people parked way out, possibly thinking, "what a douche" or something but to go out of your way to park next to them?
it doubles the douche. these folks are why we have such retarded ass laws
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:06 PM   #136
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I smear chinchilla shit on their windows.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:30 PM   #137
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
what do u have against skinny white boys that put body kits on their civics?
Quote:
homeslice apparently lol

i park 7-8 spots away from other cars, not necessarily way the fuck in the back, but a good buffer zone for sure. i dont drive a $100k, but its mine and paid for, and i keep it clean and dent free. i dont want fatass soccermoms and their careless kids scratching it up as they squeeze thru, i dont want govt workers leaned up against it with their huge fucking beltloop keychains as they get tools outta their side toolboxes, and to top it off, i dont want my door swinging open and hitting someone elses car(even if its a piece of shit), nor do i want to squeeze into my own car. i respect their property just as much as i respect my own, even if i dont think too highly of them for driving that dirty pos around.

ill walk alil extra for that convienance. however, i put carts away just so i can ride em thru the parking lot and then crash em into the rest of the carts
Old 01-27-2011, 09:05 AM   #138
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Who ever said anything about damaging their vehicle or inconveniencing them? You guys just make shit up as you go?

I just think it's hilarious if somebody is so anal they intentionally park as far as possible away from the common folk. So, I park in the spot next to them so they effectively wasted their time...
Nope...I haven't wasted anything as long as you don't ding my car. It's the people that don't really care where I park or where they park and don't care about cars in general that I worry about so I choose to park away from the masses.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:41 AM   #139
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
Nope...I haven't wasted anything as long as you don't ding my car. It's the people that don't really care where I park or where they park and don't care about cars in general that I worry about so I choose to park away from the masses.
Exactly. The point isn't to showcase your car so everyone can see it, it is simply to lessen the risk of getting door dings from people with their heads in their ass.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #140
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

The point WAS showcasing your car to several people I knew when I was younger. Always had to show off their latest mods, or park together as a "team". There was this one "crew" who did that at both high school and the movies and anywhere they went.......It became a joke because sometimes a few of us who weren't part of their "crew" would park a totally unrelated vehicle right next to them (like a beat-up F150), taking up 2 spaces just like each of them did, wheels cocked in the same direction, just to fuck with them

Last edited by Homeslice; 01-27-2011 at 01:19 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote