Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #221
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
You need to put a stop to that shit NOW. Tell her if she wants a divorce you'll drive to the lawyer, but otherwise she better never mention that shit again, unless she wants it. Having your keys and/or a lawyer's card in your hand helps underscore the point. Ulu tried that garbage a few years ago before Poot. The second time she mentioned it I told her if she said the word divorce to me again it would be serious and I didn't want to hear it just to create drama. A couple months later she tried it a third time. I got up, went and got the pre-prepared package I picked up at legal and dropped that shit on the table. Told her if she wanted a divorce all she had to do was sign and if she wanted one to sign now, otherwise never say that fucking word to me again, I take that shit serious. Needless to say she didn't really want one and I threw the papers away.

I'm not trying to be a badass, and I know women play little games but ladies, this is important: Never throw the possibility of your marriage ending out to make a point or get what you want. That is way to serious to be used in an argument. Nobody wants to be in a relationship they have to convince the other person to be in. If you want to leave GTFO, but don't ever throw that out there for emotional manipulation, it's shitty and beneath you and the heartbreak of a divorce is not to be taken lightly, I don't care how pissed you are or how badly you want to win an argument. That little argument is today, divorce is for fucking ever.

In the same vein, the next time a chick (or anyone for that matter) say something like "Well why don't I just kill myself then" They're getting slapped in the mouth. Doing something like that scars those that love you for life, and saying something because your little pussy hurts is despicable beyond description.

I agree. If a girl even mentions "break-up" to me, I start pushing her to the door. I don't play those kinds of games.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #222
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Okay, which of you bastards put the voodoo curse on me?

Wife: "We need to talk. You're being a dick lately."

Me: "Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry about that. Being sick sucked, and now it's hard visiting your sister, her husband and their new baby with our toddler in a 2-bedroom apartment for two weeks."

Wife: "Why did you come with me, then? And this is really serious. I'm really unhappy, and I've been fantasizing about separating."

Me: "Uh..."

You ladies really are nuts.
I mentioned that I am creole didn't I? You and a couple others better watch your asses. Hahahahaha!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #223
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
this is important: Never throw the possibility of your marriage ending out to make a point or get what you want. That is way to serious to be used in an argument.
I couldn't agree more. If this is ever said you better have your suitcase already packed.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #224
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

women are batshit crazy. They will do anything to try to gain the upperhand.

Most men are crazy enough to give away their say in everything for a piece of ass. Its funny and sickening at the same time.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:57 AM   #225
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Aight boys, watch it with the tags...

I am honestly shocked to hear that people throw the D word around as lightly as they do, I agree with Amorok. You wanna threaten, be prepared to back that shit up.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #226
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post

I am honestly shocked to hear that people throw the D word around as lightly as they do, I agree with Amorok. You wanna threaten, be prepared to back that shit up.
Yeah it's an entirely different ball of wax when you have kids. When kids are involved you are willing to put up with a lot more shit to keep the peace. It may suck but it beats being alone and pennyless.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:01 AM   #227
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Suddenly I am so in love with my wife. My no drama, keep it real, still up for crazy sweaty games, great mother, and all around better person than I am. And shes never threatened to quit. Perhaps one day she will just explode and kill me, but For the last 7 years, seems a good trade off.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #228
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
Suddenly I am so in love with my wife. My no drama, keep it real, still up for crazy sweaty games, great mother, and all around better person than I am. And shes never threatened to quit. Perhaps one day she will just explode and kill me, but For the last 7 years, seems a good trade off.
Careful man, that's the kind of post that got me in trouble.

For what it's worth guys, I don't begrudge her speaking her mind. But she set us back a lot of years with that one comment, and she knows it now.

And yeah, Rider, it's the kid that makes it tough.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote