Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-04-2010, 01:07 AM   #21
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh she would so do our boy Cap if he gets up with her, trust me!!! Dude, I'll loan you my bike! She'd love it, notice the all pink GSXR and Icon gear, she's obviously a "douchette''...

In my limited experience, decent looking girls get on these sites looking for fuck buddies and guys they can be someone other than themselves with. The bigger women and the chicks with a bunch of kids will settle for whatever they can get! I had a friend back in Michigan who used to get on a site like this and pick up girls two or three times a week. I can't seem to be single long enough to want or need this site... I think that over the years I've hooked up with maybe 6 girls from here, all whores!
shit, an old friend of mine would find BIG girls that liked to give head. He claimed that's all he used them for, but I have my doubts. He had a lot of hookups from these types of sites and tried to set me up with some of his head bandits, and I gave it a shot once, but I just don't get into the bigger girls. And when I say big, I mean big. We're talking at least the "pride of Zionsville" above and bigger. Maybe he really did only get head from them, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:12 AM   #22
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Hey you're a redneck right?

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprof...le_id=16422365

She's kinda thin though... how do you take your whores? Thin, fat, I'd imagine short is kinda necessary...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lebanon_singles_70603706.jpg (12.5 KB, 175 views)
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:14 AM   #23
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
shit, an old friend of mine would find BIG girls that liked to give head. He claimed that's all he used them for, but I have my doubts. He had a lot of hookups from these types of sites and tried to set me up with some of his head bandits, and I gave it a shot once, but I just don't get into the bigger girls. And when I say big, I mean big. We're talking at least the "pride of Zionsville" above and bigger. Maybe he really did only get head from them, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
Yea don't tell anyone but me either! I can't hardly even get it up for a fat chick. They honestly gross me out to an extent! Kinda like cripples and the mentally challenged...there's no way I could do it! Yuck!
Old 01-04-2010, 01:22 AM   #24
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

here's one now... every pick she has her tongue hanging out waiting for your seed!!!! Just don't get it in her eyes...

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprof...le_id=15984110
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crawfordsville_personals_70578643-2.jpg (11.9 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg crawfordsville_personals_68077607.jpg (13.0 KB, 170 views)
Old 01-04-2010, 01:30 AM   #25
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Yea don't tell anyone but me either! I can't hardly even get it up for a fat chick. They honestly gross me out to an extent! Kinda like cripples and the mentally challenged...there's no way I could do it! Yuck!
After seeing all the fatties with gyn problems in the hospital (my current record is 520lbs) I can safeley say i cant either.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:17 AM   #26
Riceaholic
High Life Drinker

Moto: 01 GSXR 1000 - Yamaha Zuma 125

Damn dude this chick is one oxy away from a total meltdown. That's a score fo' shizzle!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lebanon_singles_70603573.jpg (10.4 KB, 161 views)
Riceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:19 AM   #27
Riceaholic
High Life Drinker

Moto: 01 GSXR 1000 - Yamaha Zuma 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
After seeing all the fatties with gyn problems in the hospital (my current record is 520lbs) I can safeley say i cant either.

Tommy are you saying you don't like the C.D.A.? (cookie dough arms)
Riceaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:29 AM   #28
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riceaholic View Post
Tommy are you saying you don't like the C.D.A.? (cookie dough arms)
its not the arms its whats further south, when I need to peel away rolls of fat to do a gyn exam only to find more rolls of fat and an old ham sandwich, and a family of illegals living down there it can kinda ruin your day

And for that other chick you commented on tell her you run a meth lab and youre in

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:59 AM   #29
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
here's one now... every pick she has her tongue hanging out waiting for your seed!!!! Just don't get it in her eyes...

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprof...le_id=15984110
Lash extensions, sparkly blush, and tinted contacts FTW!!!!!

OK maybe not.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:51 AM   #30
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

I'll have to take a look at those later. I've searched the site quite a bit, just seeing what is out there. As I'm sure you've discovered, there isn't much worthwhile near this town. And while I'd be more than happy to tap into a girl that's 5'10, they usually aren't looking to hook up with a guy that's 5'7.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote