Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #21
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

holy shit... Gov Paylin?! from AK?! she's hot and fuck'n cool... I've met her a couple times... VERY down to earth... and yes... she's a HUGE supporter of motorcyclist... we talked a bit at breakfast I got to go to with her and our Base commander.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #22
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

I love how McCain criticizes Obama for his lack of political experience and he picks a total rookie for his running mate.... She has only been a politician since early 90's and what has she done. Bidden will mop the floor with her in any debate and I think McCain just fucked himself over in a futile attempt to win over the Hillary supporters when this bitch couldn't hold even hold Hillary's resume.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #23
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

But Hillary looks kinda dike-ish whereas Palin has a MILFy quality about her...who listens to politicians anyways, its all lies.

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:56 PM   #24
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
I love how McCain criticizes Obama for his lack of political experience and he picks a total rookie for his running mate....
I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I have been reading up on the news and seeing what everyone has to say. While he is hypocritical, based on the facts so far I have found on her I am pretty impressed and this may have sigificant bearing on my vote.

She doesnt hold back when things are wrong, she sticks to her guns, even if it means opposing her own party. She's the one who took care of the scandal up there a few years ago. She blew the top off it and in the end took down the guy who basically got her in the big time. He was in the wrong and when she cleaned house, he went they way of the rest of them. That speaks to me of a decidedly cleaner image than going along with the corruption like pretty much everything else.

I like her, she's a maverick and seems to be a real person, unlike alot of them.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:58 PM   #25
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I have been reading up on the news and seeing what everyone has to say. While he is hypocritical, based on the facts so far I have found on her I am pretty impressed and this may have sigificant bearing on my vote.

She doesnt hold back when things are wrong, she sticks to her guns, even if it means opposing her own party. She's the one who took care of the scandal up there a few years ago. She blew the top off it and in the end took down the guy who basically got her in the big time. He was in the wrong and when she cleaned house, he went they way of the rest of them. That speaks to me of a decidedly cleaner image than going along with the corruption like pretty much everything else.

I like her, she's a maverick and seems to be a real person, unlike alot of them.

Plus she's pretty hot.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #26
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

ok, her hottness doesnt hurt, just like it doesnt hurt condoleeza rice. But if she had the same bearing, and views, etc as say Janet Reno, I'd feel the same way.

Then again, I have no penis dragging me along behind it.

and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:02 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post

But she herself is corrupt having her Sisters Ex-husband fired after their bitter devorse.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:03 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
But Hillary looks kinda dike-ish whereas Palin has a MILFy quality about her...who listens to politicians anyways, its all lies.
If thats the only reason why you are voting the way your voting maybe your right to vote should be revoked.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #29
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
If thats the only reason why you are voting the way your voting maybe your right to vote should be revoked.
Sez the guy with wimmin in every pic. Hypocrite
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:48 PM   #30
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

I agree with Marko and Vettezilla, this is a bad idea for mccain. I'm either voting obama or not voting, I'll wait to hear some debates to decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Sez the guy with wimmin in every pic. Hypocrite
if you can't spell the word "says" or "women" you shouldn't be allowed to vote. There's a difference between enjoying a picture of a hot chick and voting for a leader of the country based on how attractive she is.

Biden will destroy her in the debates...this woman has barely any experience.

but all politics aside, she is hot

Last edited by Crazy; 08-29-2008 at 07:04 PM..
Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote