Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2009, 05:40 AM   #11
Lamnidae
CMDLINE

Moto: 2008 Black/Grey Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Depends on the mood. COD4 and COD World at War have been getting some decent amount of play. Every now and then I'll fire up a game of Portal or Metal Gear Solid 4 to switch it up. But honestly, I've been playing the living shit outta my Nintendo DS. Got a flash cart loaded up with a bunch of games. Between Final Fantasy 3 and 4, Chrono Trigger, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, there hasn't been much PS3 or Xbox360 action lately.
That old skool Legend of Zelda (8bit?) That was the shitz....

I've been doing a lot of Little Big Planet lately, tossed in w/ some flight and racing simulation (no, not NASCAR).

Played the Demo for MGS4.... I do enjoy a good sneaking around, but I do love to light some shit up.... You get to do that later in the game?

and the music there isn't quite my style. perfer stuff a bit faster pace (okay, srhooms was funny)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I'm in no hurry. Just whenever you get a chance.

I'm still trying to get my days and nights straight. Doesn't look like I'll be out looking for a job tomorrow since I'm still awake after tossing and turning for hours.
ha
done and done. it's in your inbox.
Lamnidae is offline   Reply With Quote