dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R
Default mud is a lucky mutha... now with pix

I am jealous, talk about lucking out

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

No one knows what this means, you douche.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

I just watched that one movie with those two actors that did that thing to those guys at that one place.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
dReWpY
RIP REX

I know, that's the hook

Or to better describe what went on yesterday
He got some great riding in while I got stopped @ the gate at deals gap after driving 270 miles just to be 5 mins late and they had the road blocked off already, but I had some great roads getting there so it wasn't a com/plete waste of time

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:

Last edited by dReWpY; 06-26-2010 at 04:03 PM..
Old 06-26-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

What? English plz.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #6
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Apparently, they scheduled a ride through the Gap. Drewpy was late but his friend(s) made it in before they closed the gate which would have been an ideal time to ride the Gap without any concern for oncoming traffic. This is a guess of course.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Par for the course on Drewpy threads. They never make any sense.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Par for the course on Drewpy threads. They never make any sense.
Will is pretty cool though... FWIW I agree that this "Mud" person was indeed quite fortunate if I am correct in my hypothesis... How glorious would a ride through the Gap be without fear of oncoming traffic?!?!?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #9
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Not debating his coolness just his posting etiquite.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #10
dReWpY
RIP REX

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Not debating his coolness just his posting etiquite.
REAL TALK

I am deciphering my post now:

I got a PM from a MUD early this week about him coming down and wanting to ride, since I have not gotten the bike fixed yet I decided what the hell minds well take the car since its hot as fuck and I am a loser that has a new toy and want to get a dragon sticker in the wrx.

So after getting off work @ 5 am fri morning and waking up around noon I decided to head off to the cotton ball.

my route:

so it starts out fine, cars running good weather is nice, all is well.

about five miles out of Chattanooga traffic hits... hard
turns out there was a wreck in the middle lane and its about rush hour, so it was stop and wait traffic for an hour to cover 7 miles... FML

get past the traffic and its away we go, until i hit construction on 74, decide to get gas and get my milage i get and all time low of 16 mpg sitting in traffic, whats worse is I get 93 octane from Exxon, it turns out to be full of ethanol and makes the car run like shit when your pushing boost, so the entire way from 74 to the gap i was able to just barely give it hell and not really enjoy to its fullest felonious extent.

about 60 miles out i noticed in the reflection in the car infront of me that my headlights are not on, WTF

so I booked it to DGMR before the sun went down, and pulled open the hood, the HID power wires have two 15A fuses that were blown, so i went in and took it up the ass, err spent $2.13 for two small blade fuses and replaced them, the lights fired and .. wait, what the fuck, why are the lights on the cars turned off! hmm whats that smoking doin... shit! pulled the fuse but not before it blew and what the fuck was smoking.. oh wait i know...

its this little fucker:

so not to be too down about it i looked at the clock and it was 7:16 and i knew the road closed soon so with one head light i pulled out and started my dragon run

only to be stopped at the state line and was told that the road was closed and they had started the sweep back, FML

the cop was kind enough to tell me I had a light out, i was thankful for his keen observation and even more thankful for his not giving me a ticket even though i knew i was pushing my luck, so i went back to the lot and waited on Mud, about 20 mins later i see a blue blur and if it wasnt his wolverine loving R6.

went and had dinner, shot the shit and came back and worked on the head lights and figured out what the fuck was going on, turns out the hi/lo series controller went up in smoke, when they call them tuning cars they are not fucking around, your always fixing something, I am quickly becoming the strongest proponent for keeping shit stock

but I had a great clean ride home with the roads completely barren and nothing infront of me the entire way home on 129/64... until 74 and that cop that was not a fan of my peediddle look

I got pulled over for the second time in 24 hours with this fucking thing, first time was 4:55am on my way home from work and he was like slow down dont be doing 60-70 here... I was doing 42 in a 35 wtf

so back to last night, i pull out my wallet and my DL is no where to be found, he says got any id? i pull out my teachers ID card from MTSU and tell him its all i got and my papers are in the back seat, told him why the light was out and showed him my blown fuses, he let me go without a warning and just said be safe, pretty cool, two times pulled over, two times no tickets, lets knock on wood

in the end, I got some good driving in (600 miles and averaged 20.14 mpg) and got to see a old friend.
got in around 4am and was off to sleep
Now on to the pix (which is the only part marko will see)

close up of the good stuff:

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:

Last edited by dReWpY; 06-26-2010 at 06:26 PM..