Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-19-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Maygin View Post
The boyfriend and I have been having issues lately and yesterday it all came to a head. He blamed me for his having seizures and ruining his birthday (apparently because of something I did in my sleep?) and basically called me every name in the book attempting to make me feel like shit.

Today I found out that he decided to talk shit to some of my oldest friends, who have thus turned on me as a result.

I came home today and started to put my things in the other room. He informed me that as I am a psychotic whore, he had me taken off the lease and to have my things out of the house immediately. He has no problem with me living on the street, calling me a whore, and ruining my friendships, but still claims he loves me?!?!
It sounds more like you had a great day. The day you realized he was a crazy douchebag and you got rid of him.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
Mistress Maygin
Megatron

Moto: Nothing yet, but hoping for something soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
It sounds more like you had a great day. The day you realized he was a crazy douchebag and you got rid of him.
This is true. It was just terribly stressful. I hate drama, and hate the fact that he had to haul all of our shit out in the open in front of our roommates. And go to MY friend of almost a decade to bitch about me. Especially because it was all delusional the shit he was saying. I'm glad it's over, and that I realized early enough what a douche he is. As long as he keeps things kosher at work we'll be fine. He accused me of screwing my new ASM, so if he says anything to him or tries to start shit he has a nice surprise waiting for him. I told my ASM not to touch him, and if the ex hits him to just call the cops. But I doubt he would, he's all talk.
So lovely, it feels so right

I want to hold you close
Soft breath, beating heart
As I whisper in your ear
I want to fucking tear you apart
Mistress Maygin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:18 AM   #3
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
This is true. It was just terribly stressful. I hate drama, and hate the fact that he had to haul all of our shit out in the open in front of our roommates. And go to MY friend of almost a decade to bitch about me. Especially because it was all delusional the shit he was saying. I'm glad it's over, and that I realized early enough what a douche he is. As long as he keeps things kosher at work we'll be fine. He accused me of screwing my new ASM, so if he says anything to him or tries to start shit he has a nice surprise waiting for him. I told my ASM not to touch him, and if the ex hits him to just call the cops. But I doubt he would, he's all talk.

O my GOD MM!! Are you fucking kidding me? You were dating and living with someone you work with? Man that was absolutely doomed imho!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:27 AM   #4
Mistress Maygin
Megatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
O my GOD MM!! Are you fucking kidding me? You were dating and living with someone you work with? Man that was absolutely doomed imho!
Yeah, I know. I didn't really want to for the simple fact we worked together. But he just seemed SO sincere in the beginning. And I'm the type that will always wonder what if, so... It's a learning experience. I wasn't harmed in the making of this realization, so I can move on and continue my life.

I want to hold you close
As I whisper in your ear
Old 03-19-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Yeah, I know. I didn't really want to for the simple fact we worked together. But he just seemed SO sincere in the beginning. And I'm the type that will always wonder what if, so... It's a learning experience. I wasn't harmed in the making of this realization, so I can move on and continue my life.

Yes now your perfect life with me can begin...hahahahahaha!! Really tho', I've recenty been put thru the relationship spin cycle. It sucks! I'm not gonna spout platatudes about "fish" or "busses" and shit! As long as you remain true to yourself and not let these experiences change you or make you lose your soul,you'll be fine!
Old 03-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #6
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

Quote:

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:45 AM   #8
Mistress Maygin
Megatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post

Congratulations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Sure why not? I have a friend that has been trying to get me to move to Orlando forever but he doesn't have your build. I'm game for anything at this point in my life!!! Pm me your number and I'll call you and talk your ear off!!!
You're in NC, you've gotta know what Ockracoke is! You do, don't you?!

I want to hold you close
As I whisper in your ear
Old 03-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #9
papapoi
Lost

Fear not the Bunnies with pancakes on there head says karma's a bitch.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:44 PM   #10
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

You're in NC, you've gotta know what Ockracoke is! You do, don't you?!
No I don't...I even checked my GPS. Please enlighten me Buttercups!!!