Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-03-2013, 06:27 AM   #31
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Finally watched it. Not really impressed. Seemed rather forced, to me. Just a stirring of the anthill, to try and make things interesting again. From a logical standpoint it was complete idiocy.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:20 AM   #32
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Anybody still watching this show?
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:16 PM   #33
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

I'm still holding on, but haven't watched the season finale yet.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #34
CasterTroy

Yep

I liked focusing on the individuals and their own shows. The group thing was getting on my nerves.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #35
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I'm still holding on, but haven't watched the season finale yet.
It's pretty good... real good if you read the comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Yep

I liked focusing on the individuals and their own shows. The group thing was getting on my nerves.
LOL, that's the complete opposite of what I read on other forums... "wtf, stop with all of this touchy feely bullshit backstory stuff and get them all back together"
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 03:04 PM   #36
CasterTroy

ehh..wasn't the touchy feelie stuff it was the fact that it was a more focused episode that wasn't like the random thoughts of a 7yr old after eating a swizzle stick and forgetting his ADAH meds. "SQUIRREL!"
Old 04-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #37
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

I happen to still enjoy the show but it did really slow for awhile... What I'm REALLY tired of is all this talk of food, or the lack of... That is a ridiculous premise! Considering all the food that is produced in this country and stored in warehouses, huge supermarkets, houses, gas stations, etc. Hell, there's enough food on the freeway inside semi-trucks at any given time to feed the entire country. I did some work at an ethanol plant recently that had 4 million plus bushel silos full of corn!

Then you take into account the serious lessening of consumers of edibles. Oh and since when did plants stop growing? Even without man's help farms would still yield some crops. Orchards would bear fruit. Livestock would still live and reproduce. I don't know about Georgia but if thousands of deer suddenly stopped being killed on the highways and roads of Michigan, there would be a population explosion! You can't seriously try to tell me that walkers are killing the deer. They are way too loud and slow to catch any wild animal, much less a deer.

Now they're gonna drop a bunch of obvious cannibals into the mix? It's been just a few years people...really? I mean you're living in a train station. Are you seriously telling me that there was no food to be found? Or farmed? Or raised? Or hunted? Yeesh...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 08:42 PM   #38
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
I happen to still enjoy the show but it did really slow for awhile... What I'm REALLY tired of is all this talk of food, or the lack of... That is a ridiculous premise! Considering all the food that is produced in this country and stored in warehouses, huge supermarkets, houses, gas stations, etc. Hell, there's enough food on the freeway inside semi-trucks at any given time to feed the entire country. I did some work at an ethanol plant recently that had 4 million plus bushel silos full of corn!

Then you take into account the serious lessening of consumers of edibles. Oh and since when did plants stop growing? Even without man's help farms would still yield some crops. Orchards would bear fruit. Livestock would still live and reproduce. I don't know about Georgia but if thousands of deer suddenly stopped being killed on the highways and roads of Michigan, there would be a population explosion! You can't seriously try to tell me that walkers are killing the deer. They are way too loud and slow to catch any wild animal, much less a deer.

Now they're gonna drop a bunch of obvious cannibals into the mix? It's been just a few years people...really? I mean you're living in a train station. Are you seriously telling me that there was no food to be found? Or farmed? Or raised? Or hunted? Yeesh...
You also have to consider how much of that food is perishable. That accounts for one hell of a lot of those trucks, supermarkets, and silos. Also everyone doesn't die all at once. Many hang on long enough to eat someof the non perishable food before they're killed by walkers, wild dogs, animals that escape from zoos, or raiders. Then think about the walker herds, that sweep across the land like locusts. Sometimes there's nowhere for an animal to run.

Old 04-09-2014, 03:37 PM   #39
CasterTroy

Speaking of train station....you DO realize what "meat' was being served at the welcome center right?
Old 04-09-2014, 08:58 PM   #40
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Yup, the type that goes along with all of those bones. Cannibals. Feed the newbs a little drugged barbecue, put them in the train car, and fatten them up for the 4th of July.