Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders

Old 02-26-2010, 08:18 PM   #21
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
I don't know if you're flying or driving but I live about 25 miles north of Charlotte in the Lake Norman area (Mooresville) which sits between Exits #36 and #33 in case you have any issues...I can pm my cell #.

I bought a new vehicle from a dealership in Ft. Mill about a week ago and may be taking it down there that Saturday as well.

I work in uptown Charlotte in the 60 story building and I-77 runs right near there.
I will be driving. I'm hoping to meet up with Yamerhaw too on my way down. ...Which reminds me I need to get a hold of him...

Yep, just PM me your info and I'll get a hold of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
Dirtbag! I live here and you've never bothered to meet me!!

But then I am not in Fort Mill on Saturdays and thankfully do not work downtown. Oh and I hate Lake Norman too. It hasn't been fun since the 80's! RUINT I tell you.
Quote:
Maybe all three of us can meet somewhere! Oh and Troy too since I haven't met him either and he's only a little over an hour away.

I've met more members from other states than the one where I live!!
I was hoping that maybe a group of us could meet, but if not I'll go for one-on-one.

Well, after this trip I will have met more out-of-state members than those from this one. Not really hard to do though as there are very few us us in OH.

Oh, not sure what I'm doing Saturday or Sunday. Was hoping to use that time to meet some of you guys/gals. I may try to find a race (running) to do, just for something to do.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:52 PM   #22
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Look out NC, I have arrived!!!!

Tomorrow will be the first time I've ever been to SC...to bad I'm going there for work.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #23
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
Look out NC, I have arrived!!!!

Tomorrow will be the first time I've ever been to SC...to bad I'm going there for work.
Well Brandon and I will be in Rock Hill tomorrow around 2PM. Unfortunately it is for a funeral. One of my co-workers passed away yesterday. Hard to believe..

After that is over we are free if you are in the area though and will be driving back through Charlotte to go home.

You can also join us tomorrow morning at the Charlotte airport with the Cub Scouts for a tour of the Aviation Museum! Ha!
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #24
racedoll
AMA Supersport

What time in the morning?

I was thinking if everyone is available we could all do supper tomorrow in a centralized location.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:20 AM   #25
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
What time in the morning?

I was thinking if everyone is available we could all do supper tomorrow in a centralized location.
11:30 at the Aviation museum behind the airport! Call me!
Old 03-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #26
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Great meeting you and Brandon. Airplanes were cool too. I know erik would have enjoyed that. Maybe see you later.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #27
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Great meeting you and Brandon. Airplanes were cool too. I know erik would have enjoyed that. Maybe see you later.
Brandon finally stopped crying! He said, 'I will never get to see her again!'. I think he has a little crush.

I hate we aren't doing dinner but it is the smart thing to do. It is going to take forever to get his book report finished!! He is still procrastinating!!

Enjoyed meeting you! Maybe we can squeeze in one more visit before you leave!
Old 03-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #28
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Ok now I know he has a crush. He said, "Mommy does she have a son?". After I said no he says,"She needs one.". Ha!!

Between that and the pretty comment in the car and crying when we weren't going to dinner I think it's fairly obvious!
Old 03-06-2010, 11:00 PM   #29
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Brandon finally stopped crying! He said, 'I will never get to see her again!'. I think he has a little crush.

I hate we aren't doing dinner but it is the smart thing to do. It is going to take forever to get his book report finished!! He is still procrastinating!!

Enjoyed meeting you! Maybe we can squeeze in one more visit before you leave!
Yeah, it sucked we couldn't do dinner but maybe we can sneak in lunch on Wednesday before I head north.

I hope he got his book report done or at least a good start on it so he can enjoy the weather tomorrow.

Quote:
Ok now I know he has a crush. He said, "Mommy does she have a son?". After I said no he says,"She needs one.". Ha!!

Between that and the pretty comment in the car and crying when we weren't going to dinner I think it's fairly obvious!
(since I can't find the blushing one).

You OK with me posting our picture?
Old 03-07-2010, 08:26 AM   #30
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Post it! I need a copy myself!

The book report is finished too!!!

Last edited by MILK; 03-07-2010 at 08:29 AM..