Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-05-2008, 04:09 PM   #1
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2005 Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassplayer View Post
I work at fedex freight, from 6pm to midnight. Forklift races are a blast.... specially when your opponent slams into a pallet of paint!
LOL ! A pallet of paint ?!
Old 04-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

my husband works 3rd shift and i hate it! i hafta tiptoe around the house while he's asleep. the computer is in our bedroom which seriously cuts down on my TWFix time. but also, i hate having to wait until he gets up at 5pm eat dinner, vacuum the floors, etc. it affects my schedule. it's also extremely hard to keep my 6 and 8 year old girls quiet. i'm sure his quality of sleep isn't very good.

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2005 Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
my husband works 3rd shift and i hate it! i hafta tiptoe around the house while he's asleep. the computer is in our bedroom which seriously cuts down on my TWFix time. but also, i hate having to wait until he gets up at 5pm eat dinner, vacuum the floors, etc. it affects my schedule. it's also extremely hard to keep my 6 and 8 year old girls quiet. i'm sure his quality of sleep isn't very good.
He's a lucky guy then ! I think my wife tries to make as much noise as possible. Hell, she even vacuums the same room I'm sleeping in. Maybe I should stop pissing her off so much.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:04 PM   #4
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARputer View Post
I'm working 7 pm to 7 am this month and it bites ! Anyone else work night shift ? Hate it ?
I work 7pm to 7am friday, saturday and sunday at the hospital. It sucks my ass I am wiating on one of the old people that has worked at erlanger for 60 years to die so I can switch shifts. I like the job though and you can get away with murder on nightshift the charge nurse loves me and she would back me up through hell or highwater. We have a really intense camaraderie on night shift whereas the day shift people are always stepping on each other in their quest for success.
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote