Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Cage Hell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #11
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
It's not my car, if he likes it like that; fine.

He asked for opinions. I think it's a really nice looking car; classy. I think there's only two details that "cheapen" the classic looks of such a clean, classy car, and I expressed what those two things were, and why I thought they "cheapened" the appearance of the car, IMHO:

1) Bug Shields are often on recreational vehicles, not sports cars.

2) Clear LED lights are associated with Honda/Import cars, and are generally thought to be visually incongruous with muscle cars.

If AL is happy with the car as it sits, my opinion shouldn't faze him, or I can't imagine why he even asked others for their opinion. Nonetheless, he seems to have taken issue with my opinion, so I'm getting a little tired of defending it (I shouldn't have to), as I'm sure AL is tired of hearing it.

Um I didn't ask for general opinions, I merely asked if these tails look better than the tails that came on the car when I bought it. I certainly didn't ask to be demeaned and insulted in the manner that you displayed. You could have told me that you didn't like them without being so rude. I defended your right to your opinion, just not the way you presented it. I am fully aware of the tendency to beat down anyone that posts something personal on this forum, believe me.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote