Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 12-02-2008, 06:41 AM   #1081
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
7p - 7a. Half hour drive each way. Wake up at 5 so I can get some breakfast/dinner, take a shower, get ready for work, out the door at about 6:20 just in case traffic sucks (it does half the time), work, half hour drive home, sleep, wake up an do it again. Repeat every fucking Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because I'm per diem, so I have almost no say in scheduling, I'm the last one hired, so I have almost no say in scheduling, and the lazy pieces of shit I work with are good friends with the boss, so I have almost no say in scheduling.
me and you work the exact same schedule....
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:45 AM   #1082
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Nah....you could work another 5 days!
youre not being very helpful here

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:52 AM   #1083
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
youre not being very helpful here

Tom
I'm helping to keep you entertained during your downtime at work. Isn't that helpful enough?

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:02 AM   #1084
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedylocksmith View Post
time for more alcohol and more good sex
How about more alcohol and ANY sex... christ... it's been a while
Old 12-02-2008, 07:07 AM   #1085
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
How about more alcohol and ANY sex... christ... it's been a while
Whaaaaa!!!! Do you need some cheese with that whine...or do we need to call the wha-bulance?

You're not the only one! It's been a looooong time for me too & I was used to getting it at least once a day but you don't hear me whining about it do you?

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-02-2008, 07:30 AM   #1086
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Check http://www.buy.com for computers. They're pretty good about having shit on sale. I'm not sure what your budget is, but they have a few nice Toshiba laptops for about 500 and a few refurb'd HP desktops in the 250 range (if a refurb doesn't scare you away).

For motorcycle stuff, http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com has treated me very well and has a good deal of stuff on sale. They have a Fieldsheer Highlander 1pc suit that I've been watching drop in price for almost two years that I would get if I had the need.

Woulda posted all this last night but I passed out. Shoulda stayed up, had nothin but bad dreams and miserable sleep all night.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:40 AM   #1087
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Check http://www.buy.com for computers.

For motorcycle stuff, http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com has treated me very well and has a good deal of stuff on sale. They have a Fieldsheer Highlander 1pc suit that I've been watching drop in price for almost two years that I would get if I had the need.

Woulda posted all this last night but I passed out. Shoulda stayed up, had nothin but bad dreams and miserable sleep all night.
Those nights suck. I had them nightly for months it seemed last year. Some OTC sleep aid/Tylenol PM's helped me sleep minus all the horrible dreams.

Does buy.com have other stuff besides computers?

Motorcyclecloseouts is da bomb diggity As soon as I get a new PC here, I'll be getting another helmet. I'm still kinda iffy on a couple of the boots they offer. I don't do track days nor do I think I ride hard, so I don't want any track boots. Touring boots is what I've always had. I see they have a few of those ankle high style boots. They look nice & the price is awesome but I'm not sure on the protection....

Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-02-2008, 07:44 AM   #1088
Corey
AMA Supersport

Yeah, those nights suck. I refuse to take most sleep aids because they make my sleep worse and I wake up feeling disgusting.

Buy.com sells a bit of everything. They're awesome on deals. I've gotten 2gig microSD cards for my phone for 10 bucks, mp3 players for cheap, and my bluetooth headset for about 20 bucks less than I've seen it elsewhere. I friggin love their site. Most places I don't both with their email advertisements because they're crap, but I actually find excellent stuff on the buy.com stuff they send me.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Old 12-02-2008, 07:54 AM   #1089
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Yeah, those nights suck. I refuse to take most sleep aids because they make my sleep worse and I wake up feeling disgusting.

Buy.com sells a bit of everything. They're awesome on deals. I've gotten 2gig microSD cards for my phone for 10 bucks, mp3 players for cheap, and my bluetooth headset for about 20 bucks less than I've seen it elsewhere. I friggin love their site. Most places I don't both with their email advertisements because they're crap, but I actually find excellent stuff on the buy.com stuff they send me.
Sweet! I'll have to check them out then! Thanks!

The only sleeping pills that make me feel like that are the prescribed ones so the OTC stuff works well for me. I HATE waking up groggy & it taking forever to shake off, plus feeling like dogshit. They also usually give me a headache once I'm finally awake. Fuck that.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-02-2008, 08:02 AM   #1090
Corey
AMA Supersport

The perscription pills aren't much better for me either. I was on Ambien briefly and it was a fucking awful experience. I'd hallucinate, then pass out in a random room of the apartment, and then wake up about four hours later still exhausted, unable to focus or concentrate, and half zombied out for about another three hours. I recently tried something else (rozerum? something like that) that was completely fucking useless. I got about an two hour sort of sleep from it and had a strange dull tingling in my body for the rest of the day. No thanks. The only one that worked for me was Restoril. That one worked perfect. Take that, get to bed quick and be out for a solid 8 hours, then wake up without the medication hangover.