Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 04-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #71
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatburg View Post
Ya'll welcome not to ride with me anymore. I am the first to admit I'm not good, and yes, I most likely will die on the road riding like an idiot. Just put my ashes in my Trunk and hang it on the Tree of Shame and let me live out eternity being laughed at. no worries
While I admire the method of going out, WTF?! You arent that slow FB, nor FAT! Goober! You did plenty fine on the trip to Indy, we cant help it Trip is not normal and happens to be incredifast!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #72
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
While I admire the method of going out, WTF?! You arent that slow FB, nor FAT! Goober! You did plenty fine on the trip to Indy, we cant help it Trip is not normal and happens to be incredifast!
riding behind trip is like taking acid and watching fantasia... even though you know what to expect, its still unpredictable and full of "wtf" moments.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #73
Katherine
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 07 CBR 600RR

Quote:
here's the closest I've got
A lot of that is the bike, Fatburg. I had that bike before my CBR. It's a great bike but not made for aggressive riding. I did take it to the track and had to throw it around turns. The CBR falls into turns and makes touching pavement a million times easier as I'm sure other sportbikes do.
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #74
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
riding behind trip is like taking acid and watching fantasia... even though you know what to expect, its still unpredictable and full of "wtf" moments.

That is an incredibly accurate statement right there sir.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #75
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

I like the pretty butterflies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #76
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:

so you're saying running it wide through a ditch is not the right line either? don't cross the double yellow, stay out of the ditch...You people are impossible!

z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #77
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

some of my favorite trip moments are when he decides instead of going straight, at the last minute we are going to tank slap, do a 180 followed by another imediate 180 and take the other road.

and then theres harrassing the cars in front of him, like a gazzelle walking up to a sleeping lion and poking it in the ass with its horns.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #78
fatburg
Grill Master

Moto: Yamaha FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
A lot of that is the bike, Fatburg. I had that bike before my CBR. It's a great bike but not made for aggressive riding. I did take it to the track and had to throw it around turns. The CBR falls into turns and makes touching pavement a million times easier as I'm sure other sportbikes do.
I know that bike can do more, but I was def pushing it pretty hard. I think when the R6 forks get put on it will help the bike. But that won't be until after i'm back from Florida. And sill doesn't improve the rider.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:29 PM   #79
fatburg
Grill Master

Moto: Yamaha FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
some of my favorite trip moments are when he decides instead of going straight, at the last minute we are going to tank slap, do a 180 followed by another imediate 180 and take the other road.

and then theres harrassing the cars in front of him, like a gazzelle walking up to a sleeping lion and poking it in the ass with its horns.
ya, i tried to follow his line once saturday, let's just say his brakes work WAY better then mine, especially when i don't know there is a hard right hander coming. After some severe chattering of the front end, gripping for dear life and just laying it over right as far as I could, thank God there was a bike coming not a car. I made ZERO attempt to keep up after that one.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #80
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I know that bike can do more, but I was def pushing it pretty hard. I think when the R6 forks get put on it will help the bike. But that won't be until after i'm back from Florida. And sill doesn't improve the rider.
Well JESUS MAN! You're problem is obvious in your avatar! Your head is way too big for your body! You really should get that looked at buddy!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote