Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #301
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
EXACTLY...well to everything you said..but this especially

She should have died in season one. I hated the bitch when she was in the bottom level of the store in ATL and had a gun. And they had to kill Milton? Man DAMN! I wanted him to rise up and assassinate the gov.

Why did rick not take the army truck and expedition?

How do the comics have them leaving the prison? Also...how does the Gov die in the comics?
Good question about those vehicles... though, I stopped asking really specific questions like that a long time ago... it's TV, I never expect the best decisions or logical thought.

In the comics, the Gov is killed when Woodbury attacks the prison... he shoots Laurie and the baby Judith and horrified, one of his own shoots him and he's eaten by walkers... I assume that's the same character in the TV show that survived and took Rick back to Woodbury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I don't think that The Governor is going home. I pretty much killed every able bodied fighter in town except for the two most loyal, who were also apparently wondering if they should blow him away.

He pretty much killed the town already.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
You can forage, or you can go around killing other people and taking their stuff. The Guv strikes me as #2 (in more ways than one).
No doubt. That's why I think he's going to come back as a leader of one of the other 'bad' groups that Rick/Carl encounter along the way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I can see that esp since that was what he was doing anyway. Untill hes confirmed dead I dont think ricks group could move forward on anything, an dnow they have to feed and shelter a lot more people who realy arent that capable of fighting oir offering too much in terms of survival.
I dunno... After seeing that the Governor's 'army' was massacred by him, I probably wouldn't worry too much about him. And, as already mentioned, they can certainly offer something...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #302
RedRider2k2
Holier Than Thou

Moto: 06 ZX10R, 18 400 Ninja, 11 KLX250s

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
How do the comics have them leaving the prison? Also...how does the Gov die in the comics?
Like OPS said, the Governor dies in the final assault on the prison, killed by one of his own. This is what finally drives them from it too. It's a total shit show and not a lot of people are left alive after it. Which is what made the finale extra weird. Instead of most of the group dying, they pretty much doubled in size.
RedRider2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #303
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRider2k2 View Post
Like OPS said, the Governor dies in the final assault on the prison, killed by one of his own. This is what finally drives them from it too. It's a total shit show and not a lot of people are left alive after it. Which is what made the finale extra weird. Instead of most of the group dying, they pretty much doubled in size.
Well, There wouldn't be much past Season 4 if they ran out of people would there ?
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #304
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Well, There wouldn't be much past Season 4 if they ran out of people would there ?
There's plenty...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #305
CasterTroy

Old 05-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #306
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lL...ature=youtu.be
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote