Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2008, 09:27 AM   #1
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic
Thumbs up Cane Corso

Uma and I just put a down payment on first pick of a new Cane Corso. Will be a blue (actually gray), blue eye, male. We saw mom and dad dogs last weekend. Dad was about 155lbs and stands about 6' tall. Can we say BIG dog?!

I even got to use a attack sleeve with him... talk about POWER!! OMG.

Pups to arrive June 2nd. Go home with us at 6 weeks and will already be 25lbs.

Here's dad

But we aren't going to crop the ears and going for the blue over the black.

Here's a few shots of the last litter

Wifey and I are now getting very excited now that we have a deposit down and contract in. I am told a male at 150# will eat a 50# bag of food about every 2.5 weeks. And of coarse the shit will be insane... I'm thinking I might be able to shit in the back yard and it will blend in! YIKES!!! With these dogs in particular, they actually live 10-12 years.. about the same as your lab or retriever. Very light shedding, no drooling, and very much pack dogs. But as long as we socialize the dog as a puppy he should be fine with strangers as long as he don't pick up on negative vibes by us the owners. The dad dog was crazy on the attack sleeve I was wearing... bruised my arm (and I don't bruise, last time was a high side mc accident).

They are a Italian Mastiff breed. A new breed to AKC. Till just recently (the last few months) they were only papered thru a special Cane Corso association. I will get papers for that. It has great bloodlines by Denis Reed.

Should make a heck of a sight with 130# Uma jogging with this dog once he's all grown up...

Will keep this updated as soon as the pups get here...

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote