Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

View Poll Results: Who will be the champ at the end of the year?
Max Biaggi 3 42.86%
Leon Haslam 0 0%
Jonathan Rea 2 28.57%
Tom Sykes 0 0%
James Toseland 0 0%
Nori Haga 2 28.57%
Ruben Xaus 0 0%
Jakub Smrz 0 0%
Marco Melandri 0 0%
Maxime Berger 0 0%
Troy Corser 0 0%
Chris Vermeulen 0 0%
Carlos Checa 0 0%
Roberto Rolfo 0 0%
Michael Fabrizio 0 0%
Leon Camier 0 0%
Eugene Laverty 0 0%
Ayrton Badovini 0 0%
Joan Lascorz 0 0%
Sylvain Guintoli 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Max won through sheer consistancy last year. His endurance level was excellent and appeared far less winded afterwards than many of his rivals at almost half his age. I can't imagine his prep work slacking and another strong year would be a good stick in rossi's eye.
How would it be a stick in Rossi's eye? As I remember it, Rossi has a 500GP title, as well as 4 (or 5?) MotoGP titles. I'd say nothing Biaggi could do would match that. I do like Biaggi though, and hope he has another great season.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
How would it be a stick in Rossi's eye? As I remember it, Rossi has a 500GP title, as well as 4 (or 5?) MotoGP titles. I'd say nothing Biaggi could do would match that. I do like Biaggi though, and hope he has another great season.
Vale ain't doing so hot right now. Might be sandbagging, the other riders performance says otherwise. And with all the hoopla pointed at him about finally an italian on an italian bike in gp, should he fail, he couldn't help but notice that his old rival was the first italian to win the sbk championship, on an italian bike, in italy. Even better if he does the double

Last edited by Dave; 02-02-2011 at 09:28 PM..
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #3
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Vale ain't doing so hot right now. Might be sandbagging, the other riders performance says otherwise. And with all the hoopla pointed at him about finally an italian on an italian bike in gp, should he fail, he couldn't help but notice that his old rival was the first italian to win the sbk championship, on an italian bike, in italy. Even better if he does the double

Yet Biaggi was Rossi's bridesmaid how many times?

Rossi had one bad season, and came off a horrible injury. I's hardly say he wasnt doing shit hot. He had one bad season, and like I said, had to deal with a pretty bad injury.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Everybody is dogging rossi for finishing 12 in testing. The man just got off shoulder surgery. He cant even tuck fully, and has trouble in half of the turns. Ducati or not.... the man will be competitive nce he is healthy.

Whats worse is an injured Rossi still lapped faster than a healthy Hayden.... DOH!
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:44 PM   #5
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Everybody is dogging rossi for finishing 12 in testing. The man just got off shoulder surgery. He cant even tuck fully, and has trouble in half of the turns. Ducati or not.... the man will be competitive nce he is healthy.

Whats worse is an injured Rossi still lapped faster than a healthy Hayden.... DOH!
bull. if his shoulder is so bad why did he compete at wrooom? whys he doing fucking wheelies?

or is this his plan to ride around the duc's front end problems?
ducati has thrown untold riches towards trying to fix this machine and its only gotten slower. check hayden 10 vs 11.

we're dogging him for good reason, he only seems to be injured when its convenient.
TWF Post whore #6

Last edited by Dave; 02-02-2011 at 11:46 PM..
Old 02-03-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Ah the fate of our "heroes", the second they falter we bury them in shit! Having said that, it's still amazing to me that this motorcycle GOD could be so criticized even before a single race lap has been run. One small drop of blood in the water and the media sharks start circling...It happens to the best of them.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #7
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Ah the fate of our "heroes", the second they falter we bury them in shit! Having said that, it's still amazing to me that this motorcycle GOD could be so criticized even before a single race lap has been run. One small drop of blood in the water and the media sharks start circling...It happens to the best of them.
bro, you were in too. anytime a guy said he was sick and didnt act like it he got called a malingerer
TWF Post whore #6