Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Riding Gear

Old 01-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #21
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Shut up you! Neither one of you have ever even owned a one piece suit to my knowledge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
T owns one.
True story. I wear mine with a back protector every time i hit the twisties. Teknic Chicane for 300 shipped a year and a half ago.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:48 PM   #22
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
T owns one.
Aw shoot that's right, some crappy Teknic suit... Hell, the same people probably made his that made mine! Just kidding. Oh well, bad joke I guess.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:50 PM   #23
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
True story. I wear mine with a back protector every time i hit the twisties. Teknic Chicane for 300 shipped a year and a half ago.
Ha there it is! Oh well, bet my suit is just as good as yours... I've owned a lot of Teknic gear-I lived 5 miles away and knew the owner. Most of their early stuff was goat skin and made where? In Pakistan!
Old 01-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #24
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Nice suit!

It's like Hello Kitty and the Power Rangers collided at a gay bar.

There are, however, some things you should know about Paki "leather goods". Many of them are made from goat skin, and tanned with urine.

So... you know, try not to get it wet.

JC
Nah actual leather, according to the tags anyway and it smells pretty good so far... Little known (apparently) fact, most lower end leather goods were made in Pakistan before China took everything over. I'm not sure why or how a leather suit made in China is somehow better than a leather suit made in Pakistan... Oh and the mt. lion can easily be removed later so I decided to have it come on. I'm sure all of you remove those gay Dainese devils and lame MotoGp eyes off of your gear, right?

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 01-06-2010 at 07:58 PM..
Old 01-06-2010, 07:58 PM   #25
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Nah actual leather, according to the tags anyway and it smells pretty good so far... Little known (apparently) fact, most lower end leather goods were made in Pakistan before China took everything over. I'm not sure why or how a leather suit made in China is somehow better than a leather suit made in Pakistan...
That's like saying you're not sure why a car made in Japan is better than a car made in Mexico or France. It just is.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #26
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
It's like Hello Kitty and the Power Rangers collided at a gay bar.
JC
I'm sorry but

Nice suit Tig.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:04 PM   #27
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
That's like saying you're not sure why a car made in Japan is better than a car made in Mexico or France. It just is.
What? "Chinese leather goods are better than Pakistani leather goods" is hardly common knowledge... Shit, this is honestly the very first time I've heard someone defend Chinese goods against another country. BTW if you drive an American car, it's very likely that a great number of your parts were made in Mexico. Just like if you drive a Japanese car, it's likely that a great many of the parts were made in Taiwan or Korea.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:07 PM   #28
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
I'm sorry but

Nice suit Tig.
Thanks!

BTW I know that shit was fucking funny!!! To tell the truth that's one of the reasons that I don't normally wear a full suit. You look like an idiot (imho)if and when you get off the bike. Not to mention that they aren't exactly designed for walking around.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #29
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Thanks!

BTW I know that shit was fucking funny!!! To tell the truth that's one of the reasons that I don't normally wear a full suit. You look like an idiot (imho)if and when you get off the bike. Not to mention that they aren't exactly designed for walking around.
Exactly. You look like an even bigger idiot when your leathers don't fit you all that well... (I couldn't resist since they were cheap and needed a 1pc.)
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #30
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Looks like it's a size too big to me.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote