Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-18-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

And, most of them (if not all back in the day) white.
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
IC.

Plenty of lazy-assed N-----s up that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
And, most of them (if not all back in the day) white.
hey wait a minute.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I have a patient go off on me about something, I am still not realy sure, but she decides to pull the race card, (its convienient being a white guy working in a predominantly black neighborhood) its nothing new for me, but then my nurse tries to step in and help out with things and she starts going off on the nurse saying she doesnt want to take care of her own people
You just need to pull the race card first- if you were a black PA, she wouldn't be giving you so much shit, just can't stand having a white man telling her what to do
Old 01-18-2010, 10:51 AM   #4
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

How many white singers use the word nigger in their songs?

In fact, what is the percentage of black people who use it against whites?

Wrong is wrong. If you can do it, so can I. And I don't care if you're offended.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
How many white singers use the word nigger in their songs?

In fact, what is the percentage of black people who use it against whites?

Wrong is wrong. If you can do it, so can I. And I don't care if you're offended.
Wrong. That's a bigot's excuse. If I do something wrong, then it makes it okay for you to do it too? So now two "wrongs" do make a right?

We've gone over this before. Just because you refer to your wife as a bitch doesn't mean that anyone can call her a bitch, does it? It's all in the context. Me and you are buddies, you call me a faggot or whatever, I laugh it off and call you a motherfucker. Hahahaha... Some stranger tries that and ends up picking up his teeth.

The thing about black people using the word nigger relates to their ability to take lemons and make lemonade. You give us the cast off remains of the pig to eat? We'll make them delicacies. You call us niggers as a derogatory term? We'll turn it into a badge of honor and us it to bring solidarity to our ranks! Then we'll use it so much in our media and entertainment that we'll change it into something positive. Making all the white suburban kids WISH that they were niggers!!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/291638/clayton_bigsby/
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Nigga, now there's an ignorant bullshit smoke screen if you want to talk about one.

"its our word" nope, its not.

See where I'm going? Ignorance begets ignorance.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Hell, i remember one member (not sure if it was here or cf) even saying it wasnt ok for white people to sing along to rap music with the word 'nigger' in it... Perfectly ok for them to selll millions of copies of said songs though....

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:18 AM   #8
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Hell, i remember one member (not sure if it was here or cf) even saying it wasnt ok for white people to sing along to rap music with the word 'nigger' in it... Perfectly ok for them to selll millions of copies of said songs though....
I think that was the same person that told me I owed him something because I am white and he is black... because, me being white means MY ancestors enslaved his ancestors. I didn't think there were black slaves in the Ukraine.

But, yes I know who you are talking about.

Tigger, you missed the point. You're right - you can have that word. No good comes from that word, not even to ruffle feathers. Cunt at least has a good ring to it.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #9
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I think that was the same person that told me I owed him something because I am white and he is black... because, me being white means MY ancestors enslaved his ancestors. I didn't think there were black slaves in the Ukraine.

But, yes I know who you are talking about.

Tigger, you missed the point. You're right - you can have that word. No good comes from that word, not even to ruffle feathers. Cunt at least has a good ring to it.
Aww.. come on, you can put up a better fight than that!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:35 PM   #10
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
My take on this is, many black people are simply mad that the whole gangsta phenomena is being mocked by white people, laughed at by white people, or easily copied by white people. Not only do you have Andy Samberg & Chris Parnell making fun of it on SNL, but every other white girl on myspace is flashing gang signs and laughing.

Last edited by Homeslice; 01-18-2010 at 12:42 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote