Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 03-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #21
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Buffalo looked strong last year...I woulnt be surprised if they did well again thia year
Old 03-09-2009, 02:28 PM   #22
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
I fully expected that's where he would end up. Oakland takes all of the riff-raff of the league.
It's true. Sad, but true.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:05 AM   #23
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
I'm just glad he's not coming to Oakland. We have enough problems.
Problem #1: Al Davis.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:10 AM   #24
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
I fully expected that's where he would end up. Oakland takes all of the riff-raff of the league.
They're waiting on Michael Vick.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #25
Lucky3623
Official Thread Killer

I wonder who is going to pick up Adam Pac-Man Jones and Tank Johnson? I seriously doubt the Cowboys will resign Tank...
Lucky3623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #26
Frostz28
Redneck

Moto: 2005 GSXR 750

Ive seen T.O. play in person a few times and watching him move on the field I have to say that he is probably one of the most talented WR's to ever play the game. Why he can't just keep his damn mouth shut and do his job he would be great. Just shut up and play, when you retire you can say what ever you want be an asshole and no one will care. By then he would be a MULTI MULTI MULTI millionaire instead he runs his mouth and starts trouble and ends up getting cut and released from every team he plays for. I saw a list of the NFC teams that were NOT interested in him, it was everyone but the 49ers. I hope that no one picks him up that would be sweet justice to me. T.O. stands for EVERYTHING thats wrong with the NFL.

"Guys like me drink to many beers on Friday after work, our best blue jeans have skoal rings, we wear our boots to church"
Frostz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #27
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostz28 View Post
Ive seen T.O. play in person a few times and watching him move on the field I have to say that he is probably one of the most talented WR's to ever play the game. Why he can't just keep his damn mouth shut and do his job he would be great. Just shut up and play, when you retire you can say what ever you want be an asshole and no one will care. By then he would be a MULTI MULTI MULTI millionaire instead he runs his mouth and starts trouble and ends up getting cut and released from every team he plays for. I saw a list of the NFC teams that were NOT interested in him, it was everyone but the 49ers. I hope that no one picks him up that would be sweet justice to me. T.O. stands for EVERYTHING thats wrong with the NFL.
He was picked up...by Buffalo.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote