Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southwest Riders

Old 03-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
ducati_atx
Yuppie Prick

Default Green Kawi Rider on LCR w/ Green Kawi Gear (Sunday - Noonish)

Im pretty sure this guy doesnt read on here, but if he does - please refrain from crossing repeatedly over the double yellow lines while riding on LCR. You did it 3-4x in the span of 5 min - about 10 seconds later on your last one and that truck would have killed you. By the way, you scared the shit out of the truck so much they nearly hit me and I was like 50 yards back. Judging from the 10-15mph speed you were doing down the hairpins and still going over the yellow - you may want to try another road. Glad you didnt try to keep up with the blue suzuki who pulled out from the mailboxes before you.

You: on a kawi green motorcycle, black and green "K" kawasaki jacket, riding on LCR, stopped at the BBQ place at the 4-points.

Peace,
D

PS: RIP to the rider on lamar - I ran up on this accident yesterday. Ick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Motorcyclist killed in crash

A 22-year-old motorcyclist was killed Sunday night in a two-vehicle crash on North Lamar Boulevard.

The motorcyclist was traveling south at a high rate of speed in the 2600 block of North Lamar at about 8 p.m. when he lost control on a curve, Austin Police Lt. Cedric Hudson said. The motorcycle crossed into the street's northbound lane and hit a Honda Accord, Hudson said.

The man, who was wearing a helmet, was pronounced dead at the scene.

The two occupants of the Honda were not injured, Hudson said.

Last edited by ducati_atx; 03-30-2009 at 10:08 AM..
ducati_atx is offline   Reply With Quote