Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N
Default Anyone here with stomach/digestive problems

I got a long story but Ill keep it simple for now. Got sick about 3 weeks ago with abdominal/intestinal pains with fluffy stool. Was given nausa pils for a week. Week 2 and still problems but not as painful. Was given cypro anitbiotic and a di something to slow my guts down. Got about 3 days with that and had a bad night. Couldnt fall alseep and vomiting so I stopped taking that.

Went back because my left arm was hurting and I was getting tensed up in places. and doc said it qas ok to stop taking and my stool had hardened up some. Few days passed and still no normal stool. Went back and said I wanted blood work done. Three different test and all came back good. (No hipatitis, kidneys good, etc).

Im currently on hyo somethins which is another drug to slow down the guts and for "spams" which I dont have. Im not in pain just feel some pressure/discomfort at times in my lower back which could be from losing weight and not moving around much for a week.. Sometimes feel something above my stomach but nothing painful. I do get gurgling/hissing noises but theyre at any time. Noticed a couple morning when I would wake up an hour before the alarm and my stomach was talking.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

My sister does. She says her side hurts all the time. She went to many doctors; the latest diagnosed IBS. Is it really that? Who knows.. sorry not much help. :/
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

What's your diet like?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Had stomach problems, changed my diet, got rid of a lot of friends and started to eat more greens and it went away, but now I have the nasty side affect of only shitting once a week. Still not great and one I feel like I need to go, I really need to go
derf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #5
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
What's your diet like?
This is your answer.

Get off of processed foods entirely report back.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #6
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
What's your diet like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
This is your answer.

Get off of processed foods entirely report back.
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #7
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Ate nothing but plain jane chicken noodle soup and progresso chicken souo for 2 weeks. This week Ive just had simple sandwhiches and subway. Did have a plain whataburger and nothing bad happened.

I have been stressed/anxiety lately because Ive felt this way for so long and I just closed on a house. Im going to do my best this weekend to lay back and chill out.

Im wondering if I should get my gallbladder checked out.

I was really thinking I had HAV from all the symptoms. Your body just get over HAV and youre pretty much set the rest of your life with natural antibodies.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:54 AM   #8
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Did they test you for H. Pylori? It really could be stress related. Why worry about closing on a house, you should be excited and celebrating!
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #9
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Fluffy stool sounds like a lot of gas as well as your hissing stomach. Usually antibiotics would make you shit more...what about some probiotics? Get some PB8 from whole foods
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #10
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Did they test you for H. Pylori? It really could be stress related. Why worry about closing on a house, you should be excited and celebrating!
Ill have to call and check on the pylori. Been taking a 20 billion 2 strand probiotic. Guess its helping.

This morning it was actually brown so thats good at least. Been green for a few days but the hyoscyamine has a side affect of that. Of course green can be from a lot of vegies, purple drinks, and stool going to fast through the intestines to be able to change.to brown.

A lot more calm yeasterday and so far today. Going to go get some cleaning supplies and head over to my house and start cleaning a bit. Got some things to do over there before I can fully start moving in.