Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #21
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I don't think you know what processed foods are. If it came in a can or was formed by a machine = processed.
Git to thinking about that after posting. Im doing my best guys. This is the longest Ive ever felt bad. Bought some gluten free bread, apple snacks, and cookies. Wanna know what isnt cheap? LOL.

Today has been so far good. Had my bowel movemwnt this morning and havent gone since, so hopefully tomorrow morning will be good. I did skip my mid day pill and just did a night one and this morning. Also skipped the mid day and 3 hours ago was feeling pretty normal in the head. Took a pill about an hour or so ago and feeling the weirdness again so Im pretty sure its tye hyo missing with my head. I remember her saying my red blood count is good. Im goona go in tuesday after work to see the same doc and see if I can see the trst results first hand. Pretty sure they would have told me if I was anemic.

May do the H pylori test just to rule that out and see if they do ulcer screening. I know this seems a waste of time to some but Id rather rule things out than keep guessing.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #22
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Wanna know what taste extra bland and goes down like sand? Yea gluten free bread. My gums are already sore.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:11 AM   #23
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

If you ate the same stuff you always eat, it's not your diet.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #24
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Havent eaten any processed food for 3 weeks.
Dude, you've eaten nothing BUT processed foods for the last 3 weeks.

Quote:
Ate nothing but plain jane chicken noodle soup and progresso chicken souo for 2 weeks. This week Ive just had simple sandwhiches and subway. Did have a plain whataburger and nothing bad happened.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:51 PM   #25
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Havent eaten any processed food for 3 weeks.
Yea it really sounds like all you've been eating is processed. You, and about 50% of the population develops some level of gluten allergy over time. Aside from that there is a lot of other shit in processed foods (like bread) that can mess you up.

Read up on Paleo and switch your diet up. If you're having persistent problems with your digestive system the first place to look is what you're putting into it every day, and from what you've posted your diet is awful. Not hating on you bro, just being honest.

There are many things you can try. Paleo, modified paleo, raw diets, vegan (gross). intermittent fasting, etc. etc. etc.

Gluten free bread is shit and it is processed food. Gross. Just don't eat bread or wheat products for a while, its not that hard...and after you get used to it you realize bread tastes like a sponge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
If you ate the same stuff you always eat, it's not your diet.
Completely not true. Allergies are developed over time in most cases and can manifest as described.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird

Last edited by Kaneman; 12-03-2012 at 10:59 PM..
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #26
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Could be just genetic as well.

Stress can definitely be a huge factor too.

Definitely monitor your diet and find out what hurts you and what doesn't bother you. Tomatoes are a big thing that fucks with my IBS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #27
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Have you talked to Tommymac for an opinion?
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #28
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Maybe you have c diff? That is the only time I have seen green shit. It can be caused by antibiotics.

Not an expert on adult shit though, I am sure Tommy would know more. I can tell you all about baby shit though.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #29
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Thats the thing. Im not in pain any more. That was only the first 2 weeks. My stool and movements just arent normal for about 4 weeks now. Never vomited, no diahrrea, or constipation. Comes out solid, but tan in color and fluffs out. The doc thinks my guts ate going too fast, but I pretty much complete my movement when waking up. Im not rushing to the toilet or anything. When I ffel like I need to go, I go.

I do my best to take my lunch but dont always and we travel a lot. I try to just have subway or someplace thats decently healthy but cant always do that.

Tomorrow after work Im going to see the doc. Talked to he nurse today and shes gonna refer me to a Gastroenterologist.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #30
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

I did have ribbon strip stool for a few days last week and I read that means spasms. Havent had them since.

Hey kaneman. What should I take for lunch?. Im not a food pesron so all I know is sandwhichs