Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #251
Dova80
Canyon Carver

Moto: MV Agusta

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
It's more a personal mantra that I went through when struggling with being single. Maybe a move is in order... I would suggest Austin as the dating mecca that it is - but a lot of tats down here.

You're a great catch, man... I say, be aware of the little things that you have on that check list - but stop looking for them FIRST.
Intersting mantra thats for sure. I see a girl I had not seen in quite some time, lovely little thing, but she is now tatted up and waiting tables at a bar. Eh another one bites the dust. Still fun to look at and be around though.

lol I dont think I do look for them first, but its dishearting when I find a girl that I enjoy being around only to find out she has tattoos

Thanks M...

We can make assumptions all day, and you know what they say about assuming. It means you're a fucking moron.
Dova80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #252
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

Isn't the point of our expectations to have something to look for in people, only to throw them away when we finally meet someone that blows us away?

Much like you I have my little quirks about this and that on a partner, but at the same time I know that if I ever met someone that I enjoyed being with I wouldn't care about all those little things.

I do understand your position though. I have been single for a couple of years now and I am just at the point where I am going to focus on meeting my needs (traveling,education,health) and let the rest just happen. I need to mobile these days and having a relationship wouldn't work, and thats how I look at it.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote