Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
Dova80
Canyon Carver

Moto: MV Agusta
Default age/women

Seems all of a sudden my age is starting to tarnish my though of it being just a number. Yes it is just a number, but I am starting to see the fuse burning so to speak, turning 28 only two more years till I am 30. I had always thought I would get married by 30, now the pickings of women has be reevaluating where I stand. It seems women are just crazy anymore, or perhaps I am but I am guessing the former. The lack of moral fiber in people in general is atrocious, the lack of general courtesy is appalling, and finding a girl without children and tattoos seems to be getting damn near impossible. This is very detrimental to my idea of having a family.

I am curious does anyone else have this problem? Perhaps my standards are to high for my income?

its time for another rum and pepsi...

We can make assumptions all day, and you know what they say about assuming. It means you're a fucking moron.
Dova80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Damn glad I don't have to date right now. Finding a well adjusted partner seems to be a problem these days. Maybe you are throwing off a bad vibe as well?
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

im turning 27 at the end of the month. im so excited to know its not getting any better
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Dova80
Canyon Carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
Damn glad I don't have to date right now. Finding a well adjusted partner seems to be a problem these days. Maybe you are throwing off a bad vibe as well?
Probably my outlook is not the best in the world.. It is just a downward spiral of death, your not happy, others see it, you project it, and until you find happiness you will continue the cycle. Lesson learned, drink and be merry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
im turning 27 at the end of the month. im so excited to know its not getting any better

Well I thought it was just in my area, perhaps its a nation wide fad of women being worthless?

We can make assumptions all day, and you know what they say about assuming. It means you're a fucking moron.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dova80 View Post
Seems all of a sudden my age is starting to tarnish my though of it being just a number. Yes it is just a number, but I am starting to see the fuse burning so to speak, turning 28 only two more years till I am 30. I had always thought I would get married by 30, now the pickings of women has be reevaluating where I stand. It seems women are just crazy anymore, or perhaps I am but I am guessing the former. The lack of moral fiber in people in general is atrocious, the lack of general courtesy is appalling, and finding a girl without children and tattoos seems to be getting damn near impossible. This is very detrimental to my idea of having a family.

I am curious does anyone else have this problem? Perhaps my standards are to high for my income?

its time for another rum and pepsi...
I hear ya... at 23 I met the girl I was gonna merry but told myself I didn't wanna get married till I was 25 back when I was like 18... and I held on to that...

Now 5 almost 6 years later... I'm single... the girl is now married with two kids... and with my insanely picky nature... the picking is go'n on nill...

I did find one not too long ago that was quite an ideal catch... only problem... someone else "caught" her before I could.

your not alone brother...

but honestly... I've put to rest the idea of family... at least in any sort of near future... and look'n to work on the things that intrest me... while I still can... like ROAD TRIPS!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #6
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

it's not your income that makes your standard too high.... it's the people around you.

people can be bastards.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #7
Dova80
Canyon Carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
I hear ya... at 23 I met the girl I was gonna merry but told myself I didn't wanna get married till I was 25 back when I was like 18... and I held on to that...

Now 5 almost 6 years later... I'm single... the girl is now married with two kids... and with my insanely picky nature... the picking is go'n on nill...

I did find one not too long ago that was quite an ideal catch... only problem... someone else "caught" her before I could.

your not alone brother...

but honestly... I've put to rest the idea of family... at least in any sort of near future... and look'n to work on the things that intrest me... while I still can... like ROAD TRIPS!

I am glad to hear some honesty and not the bullshit about rainbows and sunshine if you just stop looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
it's not your income that makes your standard too high.... it's the people around you.

people can be bastards.

Um yea, I think we may have pin pointed the problem I dont like most people... and thus dont want to be around them.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #8
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
theres a lot of those around. they still make great plutonic friends though, and then you get first crack at their friends
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #9
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

yeah shit I haven't been "looking" since I was 18...
Old 01-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #10
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
theres a lot of those around. they still make great plutonic friends though, and then you get first crack at their friends
oh yeah... I consider her one of my closest friends... if not the... considering how I've lost touch with all my old friends...

and yeah... she's search'n for me... they gotta pass HER test she says...

works for me...