Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 06-12-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Default So Liddell vs Franklin...?

Is this the battle of the has-beens or former titans on the road back. After watching Liddell's chin turn to silly putty the last couple of years and seeing Rich Franklin have to get a new driver's license twice I have to wonder what either of them have left. Also, Mirko Cro Cop. Since there's no chance of him fighting Fedor who thinks it's time for him to nut up and get a title?
Old 06-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

As much as I would like to see Chuck win, I think he will be sleeping by the end of round 2.
I would also like to see all main event fights be 5 rounds whether titles are on the line or not.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Need much more young talent in UFC. The fights anymore feel like they mean nothing. "BLAH BLAH VS BLAH BLAH 14 This time they take off the DEPENDS!!!!"
Old 06-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #4
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Need much more young talent in UFC. The fights anymore feel like they mean nothing.
They have as many PPV's as wrestling nowadays. I used to think I wanted to watch a UFC event once a month - not so much anymore.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #5
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

They still keep to the monthly schedule - sort of. The undercard fights are the most rewarding, sort of the difference between college and pro football. I expect to see Liddell taking a nap tonight, I think Franklin still has more left in him. What I'm really curious to see is Cro Cop, he's been really iffy since leaving Pride.