Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 08-14-2009, 09:42 AM   #21
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
No doubt.
I hope that someday in my lifetime Al Davis fucking croaks so the Raiders can be competative.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:44 AM   #22
Rider
Moto GP Star

Some of his players need to slip him some of their coke so he goes into cardiac arrest.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:53 AM   #23
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Some of his players need to slip him some of their coke so he goes into cardiac arrest.
I think you're on to quite a plan here.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:54 AM   #24
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I hope that someday in my lifetime Al Davis fucking croaks so the Raiders can be competative.
Thats the only way it will happen he will never step down. He will fire any coach thats remotley good, and will continue taking top 5 picks that arent that good. Although I think mcfadden will be a very good player.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #25
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Thats the only way it will happen he will never step down. He will fire any coach thats remotley good, and will continue taking top 5 picks that arent that good. Although I think mcfadden will be a very good player.

Tom
You're dead on with that.

Quote:
Old 08-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #26
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
I think his skills are where they are at when he left...He didnt sit on his ass for two years he most likely worked out everyday he was locked up...He wanted to come back IMMEDIATLY and from what I see on tv he looks as good as when he left if not in better shape.
You seriously think not playing at all for 2 years isn't going to take a toll? Even if his skills are where they were in 06 it would still be difficult to justify calling him a good quarterback. He also declined significantly over his last two years in the league while he was playing.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #27
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Not for nothing but he didnt have the greatest staff of Coaches in Atlanta...Nor did he have High caliber Players to throw to...

Michael Jordan took Two years off and came back and won three championships in a row...Playing baseball doesnt exactly help you work on your B ball game.

You think Vick didnt touch a football the whole time he's been out?? Your failing to realize...the man is hungry to get back into the game...I still stand by my post...YES I hink he is in good shape and would be a good Player.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #28
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Not for nothing but he didnt have the greatest staff of Coaches in Atlanta...Nor did he have High caliber Players to throw to...

Michael Jordan took Two years off and came back and won three championships in a row...Playing baseball doesnt exactly help you work on your B ball game.

You think Vick didnt touch a football the whole time he's been out?? Your failing to realize...the man is hungry to get back into the game...I still stand by my post...YES I hink he is in good shape and would be a good Player.
I'm with ya on that.

Quote:
Old 08-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #29
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:

I sure hope he has touched a football since he has been out, but none of those touches has been in a professional game or even with professional players in over 2 years. Vick was never the caliber of player Jordan was. Jordan was the best player in the NBA by a pretty wide margin. Vick was never even close to the same thing in the NFL. Concerning who he hat to throw to, it isn't like Philly has a receiving corps of pro bowl players either.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #30
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
I sure hope he has touched a football since he has been out, but none of those touches has been in a professional game or even with professional players in over 2 years. Vick was never the caliber of player Jordan was. Jordan was the best player in the NBA by a pretty wide margin. Vick was never even close to the same thing in the NFL. Concerning who he hat to throw to, it isn't like Philly has a receiving corps of pro bowl players either.
Yeah, thats always been the Eagles down side...they've got no A game players to throw to...well other than Owens for a while.

Quote: